DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   So much for Nigels NHS promises... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/396238-so-much-nigels-nhs-promises.html)

Dennis@home June 28th 16 09:24 PM

So much for Nigels NHS promises...

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

James Wilkinson June 28th 16 09:30 PM

So much for Nigels NHS promises...

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 21:24:21 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

--
I dialled one of those 900 numbers to get some financial advice. They advised me not to dial 900 numbers.

Adrian Caspersz June 28th 16 09:30 PM

On 28/06/16 21:24, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

From elsewhere ...

"How did you vote?", asked Pooh
"Leave", said Piglet
"Oh, for ****'s sake", said Pooh, "Why the **** did you do that?"

"Because if we leave, then we'll fix the NHS"
"We're not going to fix the NHS, Piglet, that was all ********. All the
people who told you to vote Leave are the very same people who want to
privatise the ****ing thing"
"Oh. But anyway there's also those bloody Heffalumps"
"Heffalumps?"
"Yes, the bloody Heffalumps who keep coming to live in the wood, there
are too many"
"But they do things for us, Piglet, and voting Leave won't actually stop
them coming anyway"
"Oh. But I just want to get back control of the wood"
"You ****tard. You never had control of the wood, you're a ****ing
piglet. You're just going to get even more ****ed over by different people"
"Oh. But why did you want to Remain?", asked Piglet
"I liked that everyone worked together, I felt safe"
"Is that all? You're probably still safe"
"I also fancied going to live in a different wood one day, and maybe if
I had kids they would too, but now maybe we can't."
"Oh. But we'll have more honey to go around now...?"
"I'm afraid not, Piglet. We won't have to give away any honey, but
there'll almost certainly be less to begin with"
"Oh. Well at least we've got rid of the pig-****er, I didn't like him"
"I can understand that, Piglet, but have you seen the next guy!? I have
a feeling he'll be doing more than just oral"
"Oh my. But they were going to build a huge scary super-wood"
"They never actually said that, and even if there were going to be a
huge super-wood, would you rather be part of it, playing with all your
new friends, or just outside it with nobody paying you any attention?"
"Oh, I see what you mean. But ours used to be the most important wood of
all the woods"
"That's true, Piglet, but that was well over a hundred ****ing years ago
now, and none of us were alive. You really need to get your head out of
your arse"
"But our grandparents won the big war to protect our wood, we need to
make sure we keep it safe"
"Actually, that's a load of horse-****. We won the big war to protect
other people in other woods and to stop nationalist ****ers killing
people because they were different. It showed that we're safer if we all
work together and stop thinking of each other as different"
"But the Heffalumps, I don't like them, they're not like us"
"**** my luck. Piglet, you're a ****ing Piglet and I'm a stuffed Bear.
We're all different, that's what makes the wood a fun place to live. You
like Kanga don't you? She's different"
"But Kanga's been here for ages and I like her food"
"Christ on a bike, Piglet, you are a ****ing cockwomble"
"Beer?" asked Piglet
"You're buying" said Pooh, "and I want pork scratchings"
"Oh my"

--
Adrian C

polygonum June 28th 16 09:44 PM

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health needs?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

--
Rod

James Wilkinson June 28th 16 10:22 PM

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health needs?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of broken bones. That's a lot less than my tax contributions to the NHS. I would much rather have paid for the bones from my own pocket.

--
I failed my audition as Romeo through a misunderstanding over a stage direction. In my script it clearly said, "Enter Juliette from the rear."

James Wilkinson June 28th 16 10:23 PM

The NHS is basically a compulsory health insurance, and a ****ty one at that. Insurance should never be compulsory.

--
A bleached blonde and a natural blonde were on top of the Empire State Building.
How do you tell them apart?

Steve Walker[_5_] June 28th 16 10:35 PM

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health
needs?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of
broken bones. That's a lot less than my tax contributions to the NHS.
I would much rather have paid for the bones from my own pocket.

Except that you don't know what medical needs you may suddenly have and
which could be totally unaffordable. To protect against that you would
have to take out insurance. Some people with existing health conditions
wouldn't be able to afford insurance; some people would lose their jobs
and be unable to afford insurance; those on low incomes could afford
nothing; elderly people would have massively loaded premiums that they
could not afford.

Just think of the NHS as health insurance that does not load premiums
for exisitng conditions, any conditions that you may develop in the
future or your age; spreads the premiums across everyone's earnings on
an ability to pay basis and does not include an element of profit, so
doesn't need to charge even higher premiums.

James Wilkinson June 28th 16 10:50 PM

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health
needs?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of
broken bones. That's a lot less than my tax contributions to the NHS.
I would much rather have paid for the bones from my own pocket.

Except that you don't know what medical needs you may suddenly have and
which could be totally unaffordable. To protect against that you would
have to take out insurance.

Only if I'm pessimistic.

Some people with existing health conditions
wouldn't be able to afford insurance;

Then they should have bought it earlier.

some people would lose their jobs
and be unable to afford insurance; those on low incomes could afford
nothing; elderly people would have massively loaded premiums that they
could not afford.

And the rest of us would be richer not paying for their healthcare.

Just think of the NHS as health insurance that does not load premiums
for exisitng conditions, any conditions that you may develop in the
future or your age; spreads the premiums across everyone's earnings on
an ability to pay basis and does not include an element of profit, so
doesn't need to charge even higher premiums.

All those things are done by insurance companies for a reason.

--
Is a "speed hump" when you have to get it done before your wife comes home?

Julian Barnes June 28th 16 11:04 PM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 21:30:21 +0100, James Wilkinson wrote:

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

+1!

Chris June 28th 16 11:08 PM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 21:30:32 +0100, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

"Because if we leave, then we'll fix the NHS"
"We're not going to fix the NHS, Piglet, that was all ********. All the
people who told you to vote Leave are the very same people who want to
privatise the ****ing thing"

Er, no. The privitisation of public services by extortionist American
megacorporations is the chief goal of the TTIP deal the EU are so keen to
sign everyone up to.

bm[_2_] June 28th 16 11:26 PM

Piss off PHucker.

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
**** snipped
As usual, PHucker, you're wanking again.

To other readers, prick PHucker actually has a "degree" and is know for
losing trolldom to the Aussie prick.

Dennis@home June 28th 16 11:32 PM

On 28/06/2016 22:23, James Wilkinson wrote:

The NHS is basically a compulsory health insurance, and a ****ty one at
that. Insurance should never be compulsory.

I take that aussies don't need car insurance either, eh rod.

James Wilkinson June 29th 16 12:01 AM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 23:32:31 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

On 28/06/2016 22:23, James Wilkinson wrote:

The NHS is basically a compulsory health insurance, and a ****ty one at
that. Insurance should never be compulsory.

I take that aussies don't need car insurance either, eh rod.

I'm in Scotland, not Australia. Have you not seen me arguing with Rod?

And no, we shouldn't have to have car insurance. Just make everyone pay for the damage to their own car in an accident.

--
One frigid morning in North Dakota a man turned up at work much the worse for wear.
"I didn't sleep a wink," he told a coworker. "I was up all night trying to keep my wife's begonia covered against the freezing cold."

Capitol June 29th 16 12:11 AM

dennis@home wrote:
On 28/06/2016 22:23, James Wilkinson wrote:

The NHS is basically a compulsory health insurance, and a ****ty one at
that. Insurance should never be compulsory.

I take that aussies don't need car insurance either, eh rod.

I believe that aussie third party insurance is covered by road
tax. Maybe Rod can confirm?

James Wilkinson June 29th 16 12:30 AM

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 00:11:58 +0100, Capitol wrote:

dennis@home wrote:
On 28/06/2016 22:23, James Wilkinson wrote:

The NHS is basically a compulsory health insurance, and a ****ty one at
that. Insurance should never be compulsory.

I take that aussies don't need car insurance either, eh rod.

I believe that aussie third party insurance is covered by road
tax. Maybe Rod can confirm?

Amounts to the same theft of our money.

--
If you walk into a nuclear power station with a pocket full of Brazil nuts, you will set off the radiation leak alarm, as Brazil nuts are radioative.

Dave Liquorice[_2_] June 29th 16 12:39 AM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 22:22:30 +0100, James Wilkinson wrote:

In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of
broken bones.

So you didn't get the arm full of childhood vaccinations?

You've not been abroad and had vaccinations for the common nasties
out there? (Though some are not available on the NHS, Rabies springs
to mind).

You have never had any NHS prescriptions from a GP, Out patient, In
patient?

You are not registered with a GP? Presumably if you want routine
medical treatment/advice you see a GP as a private patient?

If you need scrapping up off the road which private A&E department
via which private ambulance service are you going to use?

All that for less than £2.80/week Class 2 Self Employed (+ Class 4 on
any profits) or £14.10/week Class 3 Voluntary(*). Only a proportion
of those amounts goes to the NHS, Class 2 provides Basic and New
State Pension, Contribution based Employment and Support Allowance,
Maternity Allowance and Bereavement benefits. Class 3 doesn't have
the ESA or Maternity Allwances.

(*) Except that Class 2 at least has been abolished and included in
the Class 4 contributions. The actual cost of the NHS to the
individual is not that much.

--
Cheers
Dave.

bm[_2_] June 29th 16 12:59 AM

So much for Nigels NHS promises...

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
idual.net...
[...]

You're typing to PHucker.

Rod Speed June 29th 16 02:01 AM

So much for Nigels NHS promises...

dennis@home wrote

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

All they actually do is claim that migrants use the NHS less
than the locals do. Even that is a dubious claim given that
migrants tend to have a lot more kids than the locals do.

Rod Speed June 29th 16 02:28 AM

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health
needs?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of
broken bones. That's a lot less than my tax contributions to the NHS.
I would much rather have paid for the bones from my own pocket.

Except that you don't know what medical needs you may suddenly have and
which could be totally unaffordable. To protect against that you would
have to take out insurance.

But you are free to just accept the fact that you will die if you don't.

bm[_2_] June 29th 16 02:40 AM

Go find an Aussie ng

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
**** snipped

Rod Speed June 29th 16 03:01 AM

So much for Nigels NHS promises...

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 28/06/2016 22:23, James Wilkinson wrote:

The NHS is basically a compulsory health insurance, and a ****ty one at
that. Insurance should never be compulsory.

I take that aussies don't need car insurance either, eh rod.

I choose not to insure my 10 year old car because it would
be completely trivial to replace it if it did need to be replaced.
Just wave the phone at the point of sale terminal even if I
did replace it with a brand new one.

I only insured it for a couple of years when it was new
because the insurance was so cheap, $100 a year, and
we have lots of illegal immigrants here and it would
have been a bit irritating to have it wiped out by one
of them and to have them **** off back where they
came from. The insurance company kept jacking up
the premium on every renewal, even tho I never made
any claim at all, so I gave them the finger and didn't
bother to renew.

Rod Speed June 29th 16 03:07 AM

So much for Nigels NHS promises...

Capitol wrote
dennis@home wrote
James Wilkinson wrote

The NHS is basically a compulsory health insurance, and a
****ty one at that. Insurance should never be compulsory.

I take that aussies don't need car insurance either, eh rod.

I believe that aussie third party insurance is covered by road tax.

No it isnt. And both are compulsory.

Maybe Rod can confirm?

Too radical by far.

bm[_2_] June 29th 16 03:17 AM

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
****

bm[_2_] June 29th 16 03:17 AM

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
****

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] June 29th 16 04:23 AM

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

WE all already do.

We just dont get to decide how its spent.

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health needs?

Or have the government enforce that ?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

The same as it does now? Or less?

The NHS cost about £1000 a year for every person in this country, its
paid for out of their taxes.

The government could pay that £1000 into an insurance fund.

You would be insured (here and abroad) but copuld spend that on any
doctor or hospital you liked

--
€œSome people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of €¨an airplane.€

Dennis Miller

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] June 29th 16 04:24 AM

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health
needs?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of
broken bones. That's a lot less than my tax contributions to the NHS.
I would much rather have paid for the bones from my own pocket.

Well so far a double hernia, testicular cancer and two heart operations,
I think I'm about evens ;-)

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] June 29th 16 04:26 AM

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health
needs?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

The NHS is basically a compulsory health insurance, and a ****ty one at
that. Insurance should never be compulsory.

Actually I can make a case for saying that it should be compulsory to
have insurance, bit not where to spend it

THere is a public health issue here. I dont want people spreading
bubonic plague because they didn't pay te supremo...although come to
think of it...

Josef Stalin

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] June 29th 16 04:31 AM

wrote:

[...]

If that were all it was, it would be great.

Unfortunately its state provided healthcare.

Ad as is usual in such cases it's monumentally inefficient and pricey,
and hamstrung in terms of ability to access capital.

The problem with unlimited insurance into PRIVATE hospitals of course os
that unscrupulous hospitals will *bump up* the 'treatment' you need.

They tried to get around that with dentistry, by having fixed prices per
'operation' The trouble with THAT though is that it leads to rushed
work, and cheap materials. And takes no account of local costs of living
for dentists.

No easy fix, sadly

Josef Stalin

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] June 29th 16 04:32 AM

wrote:

On 28/06/2016 22:23, James Wilkinson wrote:

The NHS is basically a compulsory health insurance, and a ****ty one at
that. Insurance should never be compulsory.

I take that aussies don't need car insurance either, eh rod.

I'm in Scotland, not Australia. Have you not seen me arguing with Rod?

And no, we shouldn't have to have car insurance. Just make everyone pay
for the damage to their own car in an accident.

They do, using insurance

Josef Stalin

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] June 29th 16 05:33 AM

So much for Nigels NHS promises...

On 28/06/16 21:24, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

Yawn. Then it should **** off to the European Union.

How odd that no other European country has anything like the NHS, and
that my sister in Germany thinks the NHS is probably better,.

Mind you my niece in S Africa says she would never have a baby under the
NHS again.

foolish, and by the rulers as useful.

(Seneca the Younger, 65 AD)

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_2_] June 29th 16 06:22 AM

So much for Nigels NHS promises...

Had everyone lost the plot?

I remember seeing this rubbish reported, if anyone took it as anything
but a bit of "sales patter" they really are a bunch of sad *******.

No one can earmark money for a purpose. The treasury gets the money
and then dishes it out as it sees fit.

Bankers, various government consultants and duck house projects would
be first in the pecking order for funds anyway.

Poiticians can promise to direct rescources to specifics if they
achieve power, but even that action requires a bit of faith & hope on
the part of their followers.

It would have been more accurate to say that "there could be more
money in the pot, but as it involves putting faith in the promises of
a bunch of clowns it's unlikely"

Promises to spend cash on the NHS were trivia not worth reporting

It would never be under Ukips control anyway, not a penny!

AB

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

---

Jacky Chance June 29th 16 06:28 AM

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

WE all already do.

Not really with those on the lowest incomes and benefits.
They mostly get their health care funded by other people's cash.

We just dont get to decide how its spent.

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health
needs?

Or have the government enforce that ?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

The same as it does now? Or less?

The NHS cost about £1000 a year for every person in this country, its paid
for out of their taxes.

The government could pay that £1000 into an insurance fund.

You would be insured (here and abroad) but copuld spend that on any doctor
or hospital you liked

But you would have to pay rather more for the same coverage,
because the insurance companies make a profit on top of what
they pay out and spend a lot on advertising and admin to
attract insurers to insure with them.

The reason the Swiss system is the second most
expensive health care system in the entire world
after the US per head of population is because
it is an insurance system.

Rod Speed June 29th 16 06:39 AM

So much for Nigels NHS promises...

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote

Had everyone lost the plot?

Not everyone, clearly Farage and Boris haven't. Labour certainly has.

I remember seeing this rubbish reported, if anyone took it as anything
but a bit of "sales patter" they really are a bunch of sad *******.

True.

No one can earmark money for a purpose.

The govt can and does.

The treasury gets the money and then dishes it out as it sees fit.

No it does not. The govt decides most of what happens.

Bankers, various government consultants and duck house
projects would be first in the pecking order for funds anyway.

Not when the govt wasn't to get re-elected.

Poiticians can promise to direct rescources to specifics
if they achieve power, but even that action requires a
bit of faith & hope on the part of their followers.

Sure.

It would have been more accurate to say that "there could
be more money in the pot, but as it involves putting faith
in the promises of a bunch of clowns it's unlikely"

Particularly when that particular one has no possibility what
so ever of ever being the govt, and will become completely
politically irrelevant when Britain is out of the EU unless
someone like Boris is actually stupid enough to give into
the EU demands to get a free trade agreement with the EU.

Promises to spend cash on the NHS were trivia not worth reporting

Particularly if Farage had ever actually done that. He didn't.

Adrian June 29th 16 08:38 AM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 22:08:28 +0000, Chris wrote:

Er, no. The privitisation of public services by extortionist American
megacorporations is the chief goal of the TTIP deal the EU are so keen
to sign everyone up to.

crosses UK-US trade deal off possible list of ambitions, then

Nightjar June 29th 16 09:40 AM

On 28-Jun-16 9:24 PM, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The BBC Reality Check has looked at what some of the Leave campaigners
were saying before the referendum and comparing it with what they are
saying now:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36641390

Colin Bignell

Nightjar June 29th 16 10:29 AM

So much for Nigels NHS promises...

On 29-Jun-16 9:55 AM, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Nightjar
wrote:

On 28-Jun-16 9:24 PM, dennis@home wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-far-safer-sta

ying-in-the-european-union-91537224.html

The BBC Reality Check has looked at what some of the Leave campaigners
were saying before the referendum and comparing it with what they are
saying now:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36641390

Are they doing the same thing to the Remain campaigners, and if not,
why not?

The remain campaigners don't get to implement their promises. The leave
campaigners ought to do so.

Colin Bignell

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] June 29th 16 10:37 AM

wrote:

On 28-Jun-16 9:24 PM, dennis@home wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-far-safer-sta

ying-in-the-european-union-91537224.html

The BBC Reality Check has looked at what some of the Leave campaigners
were saying before the referendum and comparing it with what they are
saying now:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36641390

Are they doing the same thing to the Remain campaigners, and if not,
why not?

The remain campaigners don't get to implement their promises. The leave
campaigners ought to do so.

Not so. We were promised economic meltdown and so far today the pound,
the FtSE, house prices - all are up.

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels

Nightjar June 29th 16 10:40 AM

wrote:

On 28-Jun-16 9:24 PM, dennis@home wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-far-safer-sta

ying-in-the-european-union-91537224.html

The BBC Reality Check has looked at what some of the Leave campaigners
were saying before the referendum and comparing it with what they are
saying now:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36641390

Are they doing the same thing to the Remain campaigners, and if not,
why not?

The remain campaigners don't get to implement their promises. The leave
campaigners ought to do so.

Not so. We were promised economic meltdown and so far today the pound,
the FtSE, house prices - all are up.

The predictions were for what will happen by 2020 or by 2030, not what
will happen in the week after the referendum. We haven't actually left yet.

Colin Bignell

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] June 29th 16 10:43 AM

wrote:

On 28-Jun-16 9:24 PM, dennis@home wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-far-safer-sta

ying-in-the-european-union-91537224.html

The BBC Reality Check has looked at what some of the Leave campaigners
were saying before the referendum and comparing it with what they are
saying now:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36641390

Are they doing the same thing to the Remain campaigners, and if not,
why not?

The remain campaigners don't get to implement their promises. The leave
campaigners ought to do so.

Not so. We were promised economic meltdown and so far today the pound,
the FtSE, house prices - all are up.

The predictions were for what will happen by 2020 or by 2030, not what
will happen in the week after the referendum. We haven't actually left yet.

Well I suppose moving goalposts across the playing fields wholsesale is
sort of DIY

--
€œit should be clear by now to everyone that activist environmentalism
about their freedom, about the relationship between the individual and

Vaclav Klaus