Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default TMH

His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 28 May 2016 19:53:07 UTC+1, ARW wrote:

His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Life is... something.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2016 19:53, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Thanks for letting us know.

It will be hard to cope with that.

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 28 May 2016 19:53:00 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

That is very sad news indeed.

Dave, when you get round to reading this thread, my sincere
condolences to you and your family.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5/28/2016 2:53 PM, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5/28/2016 7:53 PM, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

*So* sorry to hear that. All the best, and hope to be hearing from you
again when you are ready.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 9:14:15 PM UTC+1, S Viemeister wrote:
On 5/28/2016 2:53 PM, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

I'm sorry to hear that.

I find it reassuring that despite us all being well scattered over the country and really in contact only by electronic means, we are shown to be a community.

I tangled with TMH about the first time I found this Newsgroup possibly 15+ years ago. It struck me then as very odd that as a professional he should come to an amateur forum to ask technical questions. I got sightly short shrift, but have always felt an empathy with TMH since then.

So sad - my condolences to him and his family.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2016 19:53, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

That is very sad. Please send him my condolences if you're in touch.

We look forward to seeing him back when he feels up to it.
--
Cheers,
Roger
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

Whilst it's always sad news it can sometimes be for the best, if they
were suffering etc. I have no idea of the circumstances in TMH's case
but I wish him and his family all the best.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 28 May 2016 19:53:00 +0100, ARW wrote:

His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Very sorry to hear that. My deepest sympathy; do pass that on if you are
in contact.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARW
writes
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Condolences from here, too. Thoughts are with you Dave.
--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARW
writes
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Kindly add my condolences to those expressed by others here.

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/16 19:53, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

That's ****. Thanks for letting us know.

Dave - my sincere condolences if you read this...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

I know they're a bugger at times but we wouldn't be without them.
Best wishes, Dave. It's going to take some coming to terms with.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/16 19:53, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Life's a bitch at times, no doubt about it.
My sincere condolences to you and the family.

Andy C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Very sad news. Deepest condolences Dave.

Tim

--
Trolls and troll feeders go in my killfile

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes, echoed here as well. It can be hard when you come back after this sort
of thing, so we will only ask if invited to, otherwise things will be like
they always have been, I'm sure.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Roger Mills" wrote in message
On 28/05/2016 19:53, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

That is very sad. Please send him my condolences if you're in touch.

We look forward to seeing him back when he feels up to it.
--
Cheers,
Roger
____________
checked.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Very sorry to hear that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 28/05/2016 19:53, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

David

My heartfelt condolences on your sad loss.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/05/16 10:15, Capitol wrote:
ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Very sorry to hear that.

You think it should have been worse?

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Thinking of you and your family, Dave.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Sincere condolences Dave!
Life will continue and I hope you enjoy it once the grieving process has
been completed.
Best Wishes
Bob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

My commiserations, that is sad news.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 7:53:07 PM UTC+1, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

--
Adam

Very sorry for your loss, Dave.

We`ll all be here arguing when you get back.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

TMH, my sincere condolences at your sad loss.

Richard
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 28 May 2016 19:53:07 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while
They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Condolences to TMH.

Owain
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

So sad. Please pass on my best wishes.

--
*We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

We've never met, but my deepest sympathies. I hope your daughter and family,
of whom you are rightly proud, will be of help in this difficult time.

Charles F

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

condolences and deepest sympathy.

--
djc

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.
They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Very sorry to hear this Dave. We'll be thinking of you while you are
away.

John
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2016 19:53, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

My condolences Dave.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

"ARW" Wrote in message:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Ooh eck, that's bad news... Condolences Dave

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2016 19:53, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Seriously sorry to hear that. Condolences to Dave and his family.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

F wrote:
On 28/05/2016 19:53, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Seriously sorry to hear that. Condolences to Dave and his family.

+1

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Mr Pounder Esquire
writes
F wrote:
On 28/05/2016 19:53, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Seriously sorry to hear that. Condolences to Dave and his family.

+1

+ another 1

--
Nick (=----)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Nick nick@----
p.demon.co.uk scribeth thus
F wrote:
On 28/05/2016 19:53, ARW wrote:
His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Seriously sorry to hear that. Condolences to Dave and his family.

+1

+ another 1

And me, know what its like been in his situation some years ago:--(...
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
"ARW" wrote:

His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

So very sorry to hear this sad news.
My sincere condolences.

--
Jim White
Wimbledon London England
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 May 2016 19:53:00 +0100, ARW wrote:

His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Very sorry to hear that. My deepest sympathy; do pass that on if you are
in contact.

To you and all the others who have replied.

THM says thanks for all the messages of support - he has had a look at this
post.

And yes chives are the answer:-) - don't ask.

He will be back at work after the funeral - probably fitting wireless
doorbells for the clueless.

Also many thanks to Wisdom Hospice in Rochester that gave Geraldine such
good care.