Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit - what would happen to the migrants?

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Capitol wrote:
Adrian wrote:
On Mon, 16 May 2016 17:22:13 +0100, tim... wrote:

As I have said elsewhere - TTIP is currently floundering because of
several countries insistence that foreign trade agreements require the
foreign countries to respect EU "protected names" (which for some reason
the US are disinclined to agree to).

I doubt that UK negotiators give a fig about that.

Really? Why?

I'd imagine that the Scotch Whisky industry would be quite keen on that,
apart from all the other PGO products originating in the UK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
List_of_United_Kingdom_food_and_drink_products_wit h_protected_status

AIUI, TTIP is dead because the US is afraid of higher unemployment.

And what makes you think the same won't happen in Europe if the UK leaves
the EU?

Am I my brother's keeper?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y
No Name

news
Capitol wrote:
Adrian wrote:
[...]

That depends on whether he is as barking mad as your.