Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A Roof Pill: Paws for thought from yesterday.

PawPad Yoga 9
PawPad Yoga 9
Have a purring pet? You are probably ready. Inside Lenovo, felines
originated our latest systems - desktops and Yogas.
In an unprecedented effort to make our products available for everyone,
Lenovo now offers a laptop for those who do nothing - cats. Are you curious?
Take a look at the PawPad Yoga 9 - the first of many products designed
specifically for cats. And it's available only from Lenovo, because other
companies haven't even scratched the surface.
FeaturesTech Specs
FEATURES
TECH SPECS
REVIEWS
TOP ACCESSORIES
IT'S THE CAT'S MEOW.
Features
Early Morning Catastrophes Averted
Cats wake up long before alarm clocks do; prevent your feline companion from
yowling at you by giving her complete access to her PawPad Yoga 9. She can
logon herself using our pawprint scanner, and with the appropriate training,
start an entertaining app with the swipe of a paw on the multitouch screen.
She can listen to small animal sounds, watch an animated red dot move
chaotically across the screen, or tune into a cat-themed news station for
updates on the latest bird migration patterns. And it's all protected with
anti-dogware.
PawPad Yoga 9
Breakfast and Bath are no Threat
During your cat's training stage, while he's learning how to logon and start
apps, you might want to give him further incentive by leaving the Yoga 9
next to his food and water bowls. That's okay - the backlit keyboard is
crumb-proof, water-proof, and, in case your cat wants to clean himself,
dander-proof!
PawPad Yoga 9
Explore Without Fear
Cats love to explore, and they love to watch over their kingdom from a high
perch. Before you leave home for the day, you can leave the Yoga 9 on your
cat's favorite vantage point, where even a fall won't harm it. We all know
cats love to push things off of counters, etc., which is why the Yoga 9 has
extra carbon fiber reinforcement, built to withstand falls from up to nine
feet. And, an internal gyroscope will detect falls in mid-air and make any
necessary adjustments to ensure your PC lands on its feet - just like your
cat does!
PawPad Yoga 9
Multimode Naps
Lenovo's patented collarband hinge makes it easy for your cat to flip the
cover into any of this laptop's four modes - Laptop, Tablet, Tent, or Stand.
In Laptop Mode, she can curl up on the Yoga 9's special preheated keys,
which lull her to sleep. But if she's knocked it to the floor, she might not
feel comfortable taking her next nap on it - unless she pushes it into Tent
Mode, which gives her an extra sense of security from predators while she's
asleep.
PawPad Yoga 9
From Naptime to App Time
By mid-afternoon, your cat is awake and ready to play. He can open one of
many apps designed to provide him with fun and exercise. If he's tired of
chasing his own tail around your home, he can play Tale of a Tail, where the
Yoga 9's webcam takes a picture of his tail, then drops it into multiple
pre-programmed exotic locales, where he can chase it onscreen. Or he can
play Fishing Joy, previously released on our Yoga Home products. Then there's
Cat Up and Dance, for some cat aerobics that will really make the fur fly!
And in case you're worried about his claws on the screen, our patented
Jaguar Glass is the most scratch-resistant display available. It's also
anti-glare, so your cat won't get distracted by screen reflections on the
ceiling. But if you're still not convinced, he doesn't have to use Yoga 9's
multitouch features - instead, train him to use the Scratchpad, a version of
Touchpad made especially for claws. Not to mention, the Trackpoint designed
with the scratchy feel of a cat's tongue.
PawPad Yoga 9
Purring up for the Night
After another nap or two, your cat is probably ready to communicate - just
when you're trying to wind down and get some sleep of your own. She can use
Yoga 9 to communicate with her feline friends in other locations, keeping
her from bothering you. Whether she prefers Snapcat or Instant Meowsaging,
your cat will love using the hi-res videocamera and dual-array meowcrophone
to chat with other cats. All you have to do is make sure those cats' people
have their own Yoga 9 and accompanying software. Or, if she prefers a quiet
night of self-grooming, the videocamera can help her with that, too. All she
has to do is strike a pose in front of the cat's eye lens, which then shows
her every piece of fur that's out of place.
PawPad Yoga 9
Tech Specs
CATEGORY
DESCRIPTION
Processor
Panther 919
Operating System
Curtains 10
Graphics
Integrated Graphics with Two Modes -- Night Vision or Daytime Use
Optional Discreet Graphics -- Hides Behind Furniture
Trackpoint/Touchpad
Scratchpad
Limited "Cat Got Your Tongue" Button on Trackpoint
Camera / Meowcrophone
1MP 720p Fish-Eye Lens
Digital Array Meowcrophone
Voice Controls
Meow Recognition
Audio
POUNC by Prey -- Low-Frequency Circular Projection, to Mimic Cats' Hearing
Static Hiss Control
Battery
Up to 9 Lives of Non-Productivity
Display
13" FHD (Feline High Definition) with Jaguar Glass
Weight
Supports up to a 25-Pound Cat
Security and Manageability
Meow Recognition
Pawprint Scanner
Tent Mode / Hiding Place
Keyboard
Dander-Proof, Spill-Proof, Hairball-Proof, with Heated Keys
Colors
Tuxedo
Orange Tabby
Russian Blue
Calico
Connectivity
Sabertooth 4.0
Specifications may vary depending upon region.
OFFERINGS
DESCRIPTION
Preloaded Utilities
CatVantage Password Manager
Instant Meowsenger
Lenovo SCRATCHit
LitterBox Disk Cleanup Utility
Meow Recognition Software
NineLiveSafe
Pawprint Login Software
Scram! Anti-dogware
Small Animal Sounds
Snapcat
Bundled Games
Cat Up and Dance
Lenovo Fishing Joy
MouseHunter
Red Dot
Tale of a Tail
Reviews

Jessica (4 stars)
Cheddar loves his new PawPad! Now I can work from home in peace without any
disruption or annoyance.

Greg (4 stars)
PawPad Yoga 9 has been a hit with our kitty Leo, but it has definitely
created some tension at home due to the struggle to share with Spot. I'm
really looking forward to the release of some dual-player controllers;
hopefully, they'll be compatible with dog paws!

Mittens (5 stars)
My humans love the integrated Scratchpad! (For some reason, they don't like
it when I scratch the couch. Ingrates.) I love the laser mouse. An
all-around winner.

Rover (0 stars)
Once again, dogs are being discriminated against! Where is my PuppyPad?
#dogsrulecatsdrool

Ernie (5 stars)
Four polydactyl thumbs up! Not only is the processing power purrfect, but
the keyboard provides a warm place to rest after working hard helping my
human write the next "The Sun Also Rises."

Spot (4 stars)
Unleash your potential with the slobber-proof PawPad. #notjustforcats

Tom (3 stars)
I love the Lenovo PawPad because it works so well for watching videos.
Unfortunately, I love it so much I don't spend as much time doing the other
things I enjoy in life.

Jerry (5 stars)
I love it! The beautiful graphics keep Tom busy and he doesn't chase me as
much.

Garfield (5 stars)
Better than lasagna!
Top Accessories
View All Accessories
PawPad Wireless Replica Mouse
PawPad Wireless Replica Mouse
Real. Squeaky. Tough. And the perfect companion accessory to expand the
PawPad experience. This thin and light dual-mode travel mouse can be
conveniently stowed in a toy box or bag while you are on the go.
PawPad Fitted Sleeve
PawPad Fitted Sleeve
This scented sleeve is designed to perfectly fit your PawPad laptop,
protecting it from scratches and hairballs, and is infused with a pleasing
catnip odor. Its color can easily be reversed from brown tabby to black
shorthair, so it's like getting two sleeves for the price of one!
PawPad Scratchpost Mount
PawPad Scratchpost Mount
The PawPad Scratchpost Mount is the perfect accessory to raise the bar for
playtime - not to mention extend the life of your furniture.
The Box Itself
The Box Itself
Want to give your cat its favorite toy ever? Once you've unpacked your
PawPad Yoga 9, simply throw the box on the floor! Cats can't resist climbing
right in.
* No cats, fish, or mice were harmed in the making of this campaign. PawPad
YOGA 9 does not really exist. Happy April Fool's Day!

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 02 Apr 2016 09:51:22 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

PawPad Yoga 9 PawPad Yoga 9 Have a purring pet? You are probably ready.
Inside Lenovo, felines originated our latest systems - desktops and
Yogas.

Nice! I know Brian won't be able to see the pictures, but here's more on
it...

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops...series/pawpad-
yoga-9/

Need a pill 'popper' steamer Metalworking 9 September 27th 11 02:23 AM
Pill Splitters Rod UK diy 44 March 10th 10 06:49 PM
Rain Bird Maxi Paws SteveB Home Repair 1 June 9th 08 05:58 PM
cephalexin and drinking alcohol 5094 white pill 5094 generticswitching birth control pill brands [email protected] Home Repair 0 March 27th 08 10:27 AM
a 364 white pill bi 62 pink pill birth control pill holders [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 March 27th 08 08:29 AM