Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Skinning a cat.

On 2016-03-25 19:01:01 +0000, Chris French said:

Ok, got a dead cat that needs skinning, I tried an angle grinder
but that didn't quite work. I could try my plane or circular saw,
but surely there must be an excuse to by another
tool?

Well I can think of 101 uses for it. New at preparation though.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris French wrote:
Ok, got a dead cat that needs skinning, I tried an angle grinder
but that didn't quite work. I could try my plane or circular saw,
but surely there must be an excuse to by another
tool?

Give it to your local kebab shop and let them do it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/03/16 19:01, Chris French wrote:

Ok, got a dead cat that needs skinning, I tried an angle grinder
but that didn't quite work. I could try my plane or circular saw,
but surely there must be an excuse to by another
tool?

I think what you probably want is an an electric carving knife.

...I'd spend it on drink.

Sir Henry (at Rawlinson's End)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

--
Chris French

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Chris French" wrote in message
Ok, got a dead cat that needs skinning, I tried an angle grinder
but that didn't quite work. I could try my plane or circular saw,
but surely there must be an excuse to by another
tool?

I can recommend left handed whelping wheels at this time of year. Should be
good on pussy although fairly heavy on batteries.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/03/16 19:01, Chris French wrote:

Ok, got a dead cat that needs skinning, I tried an angle grinder
but that didn't quite work. I could try my plane or circular saw,
but surely there must be an excuse to by another
tool?

Place cat in the freezer and try a mouse first ...

http://www.firebox.com/product/6501/Mouse-Taxidermy-Kit

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2016-03-25 20:04:59 +0000, Adrian Caspersz said:

On 25/03/16 19:01, Chris French wrote:

Ok, got a dead cat that needs skinning, I tried an angle grinder
but that didn't quite work. I could try my plane or circular saw,
but surely there must be an excuse to by another
tool?

Place cat in the freezer and try a mouse first ...

http://www.firebox.com/product/6501/Mouse-Taxidermy-Kit

Eventually you can tackle the mouse when it's inside the cat.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2016-03-25 20:04:59 +0000, Adrian Caspersz said:

On 25/03/16 19:01, Chris French wrote:

Ok, got a dead cat that needs skinning, I tried an angle grinder
but that didn't quite work. I could try my plane or circular saw,
but surely there must be an excuse to by another
tool?

Place cat in the freezer and try a mouse first ...

http://www.firebox.com/product/6501/Mouse-Taxidermy-Kit

Eventually you can tackle the mouse when it's inside the cat.

Inspiration ...

http://crappytaxidermy.com/

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/03/2016 19:28, bm wrote:
"Chris French" wrote in message
Ok, got a dead cat that needs skinning, I tried an angle grinder
but that didn't quite work. I could try my plane or circular saw,
but surely there must be an excuse to by another
tool?

I can recommend left handed whelping wheels at this time of year. Should be
good on pussy although fairly heavy on batteries.

That's no way to treat pussy...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris French wrote:

Ok, got a dead cat that needs skinning, I tried an angle grinder
but that didn't quite work. I could try my plane or circular saw,
but surely there must be an excuse to by another
tool?

Do what I did, restart the engine after the cat jumped into the fan cowling.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Chris French Wrote in message:

Ok, got a dead cat that needs skinning, I tried an angle grinder
but that didn't quite work. I could try my plane or circular saw,
but surely there must be an excuse to by another
tool?

Pressure washer (& goggles).

--
Jim K