Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT What the Turks think of us.

"Andy Cap" wrote in message
o.uk...

We are not exiting Europe. We are exiting the EU, a rather different
thing. Perhaps that will lead to this EU unravelling, and then a more
democratic one can be set up instead.

We are not exiting Europe. We are exiting the EU
We are not exiting Europe. We are exiting the EU
We are not exiting Europe. We are exiting the EU
We are not exiting Europe. We are exiting the EU
We are not exiting Europe. We are exiting the EU
We are not exiting Europe. We are exiting the EU
We are not exiting Europe. We are exiting the EU
We are not exiting Europe. We are exiting the EU

There, that might actually get the message across.

Yes, roll on Independence Day. I can't believe all these critics would
surrender their sovereignty or depend on a foreign High Court. I want my
vote to count for something again.

Not enough who will bother to vote will agree with you on that, you watch.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/03/16 16:30, Jim Bank wrote:

"Andy Cap" wrote in message
[...]

signs are its the 'inners who cant be arsed according to the p[ollws./

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Cap" wrote in message
[...]

Didnt happen like in Scotland.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Cap" wrote in message
[...]

Hasn't happened yet so your statement is meaningless

too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Cap" wrote in message
[...]

Didnt happen like that in Scotland.

Hasn't happened yet

But we can see what happened in Scotland. Unlikely that they
are so different to the rest of Britain on an issue like that.

so your statement is meaningless

No.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

**** off rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Richard" wrote in message
"Jim Bank" wrote in message ...

**** off rod

Go and **** yourself again, gutless dick.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Cap" wrote in message
[...]

When did Scotland vote to leave the EU then?

so your statement is meaningless

No.

Yes.

all women"