Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Calendar Management

On 08/03/16 18:41, Rob wrote:

I tried downloading a calendar app from the app store and that failed
miserably, I couldn't figure out how to add multiple calendars (which
I'm guessing I need to get the different colours?), when I tried it took
me to the accounts section of the phone in order to add extra accounts
to the device. Meanwhile I just have one calendar called 'My Calendar'
which adds all the events in the same colour which is not great when it
comes to distinguishing between them at a glance.

Google Calendar.
https://calendar.google.com/

Try setting it up on a PC first. Adding coloured calendars there is easy.

Being sent to 'the accounts section' on your phone either was due to not
being properly signed into google by default, or google having a
security fit on your behalf. If the latter, you'll probably be guided
into setting up two factor authentication - which is worthwhile IME.

--
Adrian C