Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Interior design advice for new home owner

Hi,

My name is Matt, I bought a new house in Norwich with my partner in 2014 and we've had great fun renovating and decorating it. When our home was an empty shell we spent a long time scrolling through Pinterest looking for ideas on how to decorate (what colours to use etc).

We've come up with a new service that helps avoid this endless scrolling called Stark. By working with a couple of friends who are fully qualified interior designers, our service provides personalised interior decoration advice.

We are looking for a few people to test the service completely free (we plan to charge in the future).

If this interests you please reply below or sign up at joinstark.com

Regards,

Matt

If this interests you please reply below or sign up at joinstark.com

Regards,

Matt

What colour should I paint my living room ?

If this interests you please reply below or sign up at joinstark.com

Regards,

Matt

What colour should I paint my living room ?

The one(s) you and your family like? ;-)

--
*I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

If this interests you please reply below or sign up at joinstark.com

Regards,

Matt

What colour should I paint my living room ?

The one(s) you and your family like? ;-)

The ex wife used to complain about the dartboard in the living room.

And the unreasonable cow would not let me install a urinal behind the settee
no matter what colour she wanted me to paint the walls.

--
Adam

If this interests you please reply below or sign up at joinstark.com

Regards,

Matt

What colour should I paint my living room ?

Joinstark would presumably use pale pink aka SPAM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/01/2016 17:25, Bob Minchin wrote:
t colour should I paint my living room ?

Joinstark would presumably use pale pink aka SPAM

Looks like perfectly permitted commercial email to me.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 15:50:27 UTC, sm_jamieson wrote:
What colour should I paint my living room ?

There's a lot to be said for magnolia.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

sm_jamieson wrote:
What colour should I paint my living room ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vantablack

Theo

If this interests you please reply below or sign up at joinstark.com

Regards,

Matt

My wife is the complete expert in all these things.
So I have no problems whatsoever.