Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Chinese Hell March video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xuqa1xKxOs

I wonder how much practice it takes to be this good?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xuqa1xKxOs

You do have to wonder why they bother.

And fancy marching still saw Vietnam **** them over
very comprehensively in the most recent boarder dispute.

I wonder how much practice it takes to be this good?

Far too much to make any sense.

Corse they have to do something.

Wota complete and utter waste of time.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 9 December 2015 20:13:02 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
harry wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xuqa1xKxOs

You do have to wonder why they bother.

maybe it's for show, we have shows too.

And fancy marching still saw Vietnam **** them over
very comprehensively in the most recent boarder dispute.

I wonder how ISIS see this.

I wonder how much practice it takes to be this good?

Far too much to make any sense.

Well it's got to be cheaper and safe than testing weapins or exploding nukes,
I'd much rather then march around in circles than fire off 1000s of rounds of weaponary.

Corse they have to do something.

Wota complete and utter waste of time.

What else would you have them do audiotion for X factor !

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
harry wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xuqa1xKxOs

You do have to wonder why they bother.

maybe it's for show,

Much more likely to be to give them something to
do given that they have a much bigger army per
capita than most other places except Indonesia
and North Korea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tary_personnel

Interesting how how Singapore is on that list.
They aren't into massive parades like that tho.

we have shows too.

But don't put anything like the sort of effort into
them that those fools have done with those.

And fancy marching still saw Vietnam **** them over
very comprehensively in the most recent boarder dispute.

I wonder how ISIS see this.

They aren't into parades like that at all, let alone goose stepping.

I wonder how much practice it takes to be this good?

Far too much to make any sense.

Well it's got to be cheaper and safe than testing weapins or exploding
nukes,

Sure, but no use in wartime as the China/Vietnam border war proved.

I'd much rather then march around in circles
than fire off 1000s of rounds of weaponary.

I wonder how the participants feel about it.

Corse they have to do something.

Wota complete and utter waste of time.

What else would you have them do audiotion for X factor !

Do something useful instead of goose stepping in their millions.