Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default What size of tile chisel for sds+ drill

I will shortly be removing wall & floor tiles in shower room so going to
get a tile chisel for removing them, I note there are various sizes of
blade width, is wider better or is there an optimum useful size.
I was looking at a 80mm wide but lots of smaller sizes also.