Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Amazing motorcycle accident.

I can almost guarantee that you replay this video until you convince
yourself that it is possible.

You are going to be in total disbelief after watching this 35-second
video.
Watch the car on the right, it does signal it's lane change - however.
This guy used up 8 of his 9 lives on this one!
You WILL watch it more than once!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qa0l5jm3wy...motard1.mp4?d=

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 3 Sep 2015 08:08:03 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

I can almost guarantee that you replay this video until you convince
yourself that it is possible.

You are going to be in total disbelief after watching this 35-second
video.
Watch the car on the right, it does signal it's lane change - however.
This guy used up 8 of his 9 lives on this one!
You WILL watch it more than once!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qa0l5jm3wy...motard1.mp4?d=

I'm amazed that the guy stayed on the roof of the car when it braked
and stopped quickly.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message

I can almost guarantee that you replay this video until you convince
yourself that it is possible.

You are going to be in total disbelief after watching this 35-second
video.
Watch the car on the right, it does signal it's lane change - however.
This guy used up 8 of his 9 lives on this one!
You WILL watch it more than once!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qa0l5jm3wy...motard1.mp4?d=

"The file you're looking for has been moved or deleted."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message om, F
Murtz writes
Rod Speed wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

I can almost guarantee that you replay this video until you convince
yourself that it is possible.

You are going to be in total disbelief after watching this 35-second
video.
Watch the car on the right, it does signal it's lane change - however.
This guy used up 8 of his 9 lives on this one!
You WILL watch it more than once!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qa0l5jm3wy...atique-motard1
.mp4?d=

"The file you're looking for has been moved or deleted."

Same here 404

Google still seems to work. Apologies to Sam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye5A4RDLLLI
--
Nick (=----)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nick wrote
F Murtz wrote
Rod Speed wrote
harry wrote

I can almost guarantee that you replay this video until you convince
yourself that it is possible.

You did get that bit right, but I decided that it looks faked,
mainly because of the other cars as someone else suggested.

You are going to be in total disbelief after watching this 35-second
video.

Watch the car on the right, it does signal it's lane change - however.
This guy used up 8 of his 9 lives on this one!
You WILL watch it more than once!

I did.