Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tilting a Television Aerial

My freeview reception from my wall mounted aerial on the rear wall was
fine until a neighbours tree grew all of its leaves.

The aerial height is just a bit below the topmost height of the tree.

Would it help if i *tilted* the aerial *up* to point over the tree, or
do transmission signals not work like this?