Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is this OT?

http://i.imgur.com/juv3Ezt.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Don't know its a picture so its blank to me.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
http://i.imgur.com/juv3Ezt.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/07/15 16:11, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Don't know its a picture so its blank to me.
Brian

I *could* see it but ICBA to click on random picture links with no
explanation. It'll probably get me fired...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 16:11:09 +0100, "Brian-Gaff"
wrote:

Don't know its a picture so its blank to me.
Brian

Some men constructing a timber frame building
Dressed more for the beech than a building site.
They have a step ladder but it's too short
So one guy stands on the top of the ladder and leans over grabbing the
roof beam and his mate uses his back as a working platform.

They have theit faces pixellated and the caption reads "Why women live
longer than men".

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Don't know its a picture so its blank to me.
Brian

Some men constructing a timber frame building
Dressed more for the beech than a building site.
They have a step ladder but it's too short
So one guy stands on the top of the ladder and leans over grabbing the
roof beam and his mate uses his back as a working platform.

They have theit faces pixellated and the caption reads "Why women live
longer than men".

Better described than I could have done, cheers for that.
Brian, I remember you from the old blueyonder groups.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
news
On 27/07/15 16:11, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Don't know its a picture so its blank to me.
Brian

I *could* see it but ICBA to click on random picture links with no
explanation. It'll probably get me fired...

I nicked it from somewhere.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
news
On 27/07/15 16:11, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Don't know its a picture so its blank to me.
Brian

I *could* see it but ICBA to click on random picture links with no
explanation. It'll probably get me fired...

It's safe - and quite amusing.. Probably taken from a website that should
include some of the dangerous stuff I have done.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
news
On 27/07/15 16:11, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Don't know its a picture so its blank to me.
Brian

I *could* see it but ICBA to click on random picture links with no
explanation. It'll probably get me fired...

It's safe - and quite amusing.. Probably taken from a website that should
include some of the dangerous stuff I have done.

Safe ...................................
I can recall fixing a refrigerator for a spark. It was a Hotpoint and the
wiring is a nightmare. He had pulled all the wires out for some very stupid
reason and was too thick to know how to put them back.
I knew how to put them back and how to make it work.
I still remember the hate in the eyes of the pikey spark.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Don't know its a picture so its blank to me.
Brian

Some men constructing a timber frame building
Dressed more for the beech than a building site.
They have a step ladder but it's too short
So one guy stands on the top of the ladder and leans over grabbing the
roof beam and his mate uses his back as a working platform.

They have theit faces pixellated and the caption reads "Why women live
longer than men".

Better described than I could have done, cheers for that.
Brian, I remember you from the old blueyonder groups.

in a similar vein https://www.facebook.com/tradiememe?fref=ts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I do find that links with no hit is a big discouragement to click it, also
the fact that I'm reading in plain text so would need to cut and past it in
any case, yawn.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
news
On 27/07/15 16:11, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Don't know its a picture so its blank to me.
Brian

I *could* see it but ICBA to click on random picture links with no
explanation. It'll probably get me fired...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 19:24:25 +0100, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 27/07/15 16:11, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Don't know its a picture so its blank to me.
Brian

I *could* see it but ICBA to click on random picture links with no
explanation. It'll probably get me fired...

+1 to all those people who post an untitled link which is nothing to
do with d-i-y but oh-so-amusing to them and nobody else,
--
Dave W

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 27/07/15 16:11, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Don't know its a picture so its blank to me.
Brian

I *could* see it but ICBA to click on random picture links with no
explanation. It'll probably get me fired...

+1 to all those people who post an untitled link which is nothing to
do with d-i-y but oh-so-amusing to them and nobody else,

ARW thought it was amusing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Don't know its a picture so its blank to me.
Brian

Some men constructing a timber frame building, dressed more for the
beach than a building site.
They have a step ladder but it's too short, so one guy stands on the top
of the ladder and leans over, grabbing the roof beam, and his mate uses
his back as a working platform.

They have their faces pixellated and the caption reads "Why women live
longer than men".

Well described, Graham. It saved me having to click on the link (those
67 words make the phrase, "A picture is worth a thousand words." look
like an exercise in hyperbole).

--
Johnny B Good