Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default diazepam(generic valium)10mg,ketamine,tramadol and ketamine hcl vialfor sale at reduced prices

new stock ,i have for sale now at good price
diazepam 10mg and diazepam 5mg(generic Valium)
250pills is 50pounds,
1000pills 170pounds
2100pills 300pounds,
3200pills 400pounds
4400pills 500pounds
5500pills 600pounds
101000pills 1100pounds

discount on decent quantity bought

i also supplier ketamine hcl vials 25pounds per vial and order from
25 vials 20pounds,
tramadol tabs 1000 tabs 160pounds
tramadol capsule 1000 tabs 160pounds
discount on decent quantity bought for ketamine hcl 10ml vial,diazepam
10mg ,and 5mg and tramadol

contact me for shipment via call or text
+237664216833
if you need pics it is available ,we provide tracking number once
shipment is send out same day you order