Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DotD

Screwfix have been tinkering with their deal of the day images again,
I've sort of fixed the future deals page for now ...

http://adslpipe.co.uk/sfdotd.html
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 22 July 2015 00:22:22 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
Screwfix have been tinkering with their deal of the day images again,
I've sort of fixed the future deals page for now ...

http://adslpipe.co.uk/sfdotd.html

Thank you.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 22 July 2015 00:22:22 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
Screwfix have been tinkering with their deal of the day images again,
I've sort of fixed the future deals page for now ...
http://adslpipe.co.uk/sfdotd.html

They've broken it again :-(

Perhaps they have cottoned on. More fool them because I have bought several things I wouldn't have done if they weren't on deal, and only because I saw them in advance on your page.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:

I don't think they've loaded any new deals

Nope, it's their unusual concept of week numbers that b0rked it, we're
in week 49 now apparently, I think it's related to the age of the paper
catalogues or something ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 20:28:49 UTC, Andy Burns wrote:
Nope, it's their unusual concept of week numbers that b0rked it, we're
in week 49 now apparently, I think it's related to the age of the paper
catalogues or something ...

Thank you. I can now look forward to buying some new trousers and lightbulbs

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:

it's their unusual concept of week numbers that b0rked it, we're
in week 49 now apparently, I think it's related to the age of the paper
catalogues or something ...

I note they have a new catalogue out, so expect temporary breakage if
the week number to gets reset ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 20:28:49 UTC, Andy Burns wrote:
Nope, it's their unusual concept of week numbers that b0rked it, we're
in week 49 now apparently, I think it's related to the age of the paper
catalogues or something ...

I think we're in week 49 again

http://www.screwfix.com/images/gener...sfx_tue_lg.png

for today's deal.