Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Now what have I done?

Firefox reported Flash player and Adobe reader vulnerable so without
much thought I clicked the button.

Adobe download manager (I think) reported a problem and sent off a
report to M Soft.

Meanwhile advice elsewhere was to remove the programs prior to a re-load
which I duly did.

Now I cannot persuade Adobe Reader to load successfully. Flash player
has re-installed although I was perturbed by sites offering Reader which
turned out to be Flash!

Last time this happened someone recommended Malwarebytes and the free
version plus clearing out the Firefox addons seemed to cure the issue. I
now can't get Malwarebytes to load either!
--
Tim Lamb