Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OSN?

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:27:42 +0100, gareth wrote:

Were I to resubscribe to uk.radio.amateur,

Please don't.

would I be able to find any
days in the 3 weeks since I decamped that were completely free of Odium,
Spite, and Nastiness?

Well, it's certainly better without you...

(Posted from uk.d-i-y)

You stupid boy.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OSN - a reprise

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 18:19:19 +0000, Bobby Socks wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 23:32:26 +0100, gareth wrote:

Were I to be subscribed to uk.radio.amateur via Usenet, would I find
that my original question about Odium, Spite and Nastiness had
stimulated the very sort of infantile and abusive character defects that
it had sought to criticise?

(Posted from uk-d-i-y)

You're still an attention-seeking arsehole, Gareth; It's nice to see that
some things will never change.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 12 WPM Envy?

On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 10:47:12 +0100, gareth wrote:

In further preparation for sticking my head round the door in
uk.radio.amateur on the first of the month, would it still be the case
that those who singularly failed to even tackle the 12WPM Morse test in
the decades that it was available to them, the unusual suspects, are
subjecting the successful candidates to harangues and rants; harangues
and rants that are Odious, Spiteful and Nasty, (not to mention infantile
and gratuitously abusive)?

(posted from uk.d-i-y)

The way he singles out the mentally ill as his targets is disgusting,
Gareth - you and Cummins have my full support.