Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default divorce

http://www.boredpanda.com/half-of-ev...divorce-laura/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

F Murtz wrote:
http://www.boredpanda.com/half-of-ev...divorce-laura/

OOPS done it again.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Quite possible if we knew what you were doing to start with we might agree.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...
F Murtz wrote:
http://www.boredpanda.com/half-of-ev...divorce-laura/

OOPS done it again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian-Gaff wrote:
Quite possible if we knew what you were doing to start with we might agree.
Brian

Sent email to people while still in uk.d-i-y, was not supposed to go to NG
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"F Murtz" wrote in message
b.com...
Brian-Gaff wrote:
Quite possible if we knew what you were doing to start with we might
agree.
Brian

Sent email to people while still in uk.d-i-y, was not supposed to go to NG

But it was very much OT as there was an angle grinder in the-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message

Quite possible if we knew what you were doing to start with we might agree.
Brian

A guy in Germany divorced his wife. Or she divorced him.
Anyway the Court ordered that he gave her half of everything.
So basically he cut loads of things up with a small angle grinder,
their large flat screen TV, their car across the middle, a bicycle,
a large Mac Laptop, a sofa, a bed, iphone etc. He made a very neat
job of it and posted pictures of all these things, at least his half,
along with the description he gave when trying to sell them on eBay.
Whether he succeeded I'm not sure. Alaong with a video of him]
cutting the TV in half.

While it its a very funny idea, if his wife really has her claws into him
it could well backfire. As what he did is clearly against the spirit
of the judgement. So it all looks a bit suspicious to me. Dunno

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 21 Jun 2015 20:05:55 +1000
F Murtz wrote:

Sent email to people while still in uk.d-i-y, was not supposed to go
to NG

That's why I use one programme for news and a different one for
e-mail. Been there, done that.

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 21 June 2015 11:44:41 UTC+1, michael adams wrote:
"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message

[...]

I assume he decided he had little left to lose.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message

[...]

Well there's the video camera and the angle grinder for a start

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
michael adams wrote:
While it its a very funny idea, if his wife really has her claws into him
it could well backfire. As what he did is clearly against the spirit
of the judgement. So it all looks a bit suspicious to me. Dunno

It's one of these stories that comes round regularly. Like most jokes.

--
*Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tony sayer" wrote in message
news
In article ,
scribeth thus
"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message

[...]

It makes me wonder these days why any bloke gets married anymore. Work
your socks off for years then she shacks up with some layabout and you
can **** off and I'll take most all of what you have...

That is what my neighbour feels now. He's just had that happen for the
second time and pursued another surprisingly quickly but was lucky
enough to have her tell him that he should have let the grandkids
stay when their dad ended up in prison for assaulting him and he
and his ex decided that they weren't interested in having one each
and that they should go back to live with their hopeless mother.
He just walked out on her without a word and so managed to
avoid getting stuck with yet another utter fiasco after marrying her.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
michael adams wrote:
While it its a very funny idea, if his wife really has her claws into him
it could well backfire. As what he did is clearly against the spirit
of the judgement. So it all looks a bit suspicious to me. Dunno

It's one of these stories that comes round regularly. Like most jokes.

Presumably because there are enough ****ed
off enough to do that sort of thing regularly.

Same with the other regular occurrence, some woman gets
****ed off enough about having caught the other one
****ing someone else that she cuts up all his clothes
that he cares about and smashed everything he cares
about that she doesn’t use herself.

After all, there are only a few viable ways to get your revenge
so its hardly surprising that we see that happen regularly. It
would be a hell of a lot more surprising if we didn’t.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"John Chance" wrote in message

"tony sayer" wrote in message
news
In article ,
scribeth thus
"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message

[...]

Did he tell you that or did you watch it on the Jeremy Kyle show:-)?
--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message

[...]

Much more likely he was ****ed off enough that he just
wanted to shaft her completely and succeeded in spades.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"John Chance" wrote in message

"tony sayer" wrote in message
news
In article ,
scribeth thus
"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message

[...]

Did he tell you that

That last bit about him just walking out on the third one, no, one
of my other mates we both talk to all the time told me that bit.

His second wife told me all the gory details of him kicking
her out and lied to me about her toyboy. She didn’t realise
that the toyboy had got me to get a high end smartphone
for her at the time she lied to me about him |-(

or did you watch it on the Jeremy Kyle show:-)?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

michael adams wrote:
While it its a very funny idea, if his wife really has her claws into him
it could well backfire. As what he did is clearly against the spirit
of the judgement. So it all looks a bit suspicious to me. Dunno

It's one of these stories that comes round regularly. Like most jokes.

Presumably because there are enough ****ed
off enough to do that sort of thing regularly.

Maybe. But that also makes it a more convincing hoax as well,
to post on the Net and get a name for yourself. If only
for five minutes.

The sort of thing a lot of people have dreamed of doing.

There's no real telling if all the stuff was heading for
the dump in any case. Including the car.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , John Chance
wrote:

His second wife told me all the gory details of him kicking
her out and lied to me about her toyboy. She didn€št realise
that the toyboy had got me to get a high end smartphone
for her at the time she lied to me about him |-(

Liars and cheats (of either gender) are best avoided IME.

Easier said than done tho.

I dont even avoid the psychopath, I find it interesting to
watch how he operates. The other loonys too, including
the one who a mate of mine thought looked rather odd
as he walked towards him in the workshop one weekend
afternoon. Turned out that he'd taken the bible exhortation
'if thine hand offends thee, cut it off' quite literally, and did
that with a radial arm saw. My mate thought they should
have sewn it on backwards to teach him a lesson. That
loony later quite literally killed is his little kid at age 2.5
when he decided he was the devil, cornering him in the
toilet back behind the toilet itself.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

michael adams wrote:
While it its a very funny idea, if his wife really has her claws into
him
it could well backfire. As what he did is clearly against the spirit
of the judgement. So it all looks a bit suspicious to me. Dunno

It's one of these stories that comes round regularly. Like most jokes.

Presumably because there are enough ****ed
off enough to do that sort of thing regularly.

Maybe. But that also makes it a more convincing hoax as well,
to post on the Net and get a name for yourself. If only
for five minutes.

Not hard to check if the individual has divorced.

The sort of thing a lot of people have dreamed of doing.

There's no real telling if all the stuff was heading for
the dump in any case. Including the car.

Lot of work for a hoax tho, particularly with the car.

We had one of the other common **** fights caught on
surveillance cameras when one woman chose to dump
most of his best stuff in Sydney Harbor and left the car
with the boot open, presumably hoping it would get stolen.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"michael adams" wrote in message

Not hard to check if the individual has divorced.

It may not be hard to check whether a person with a particular
name has divorced. It would be very much harder, if not
impossible to verify if that was him, unless he held up visual
ID to the camera. He could have used the name of an
acquanitance or colleague who he knew had divorced

The sort of thing a lot of people have dreamed of doing.

There's no real telling if all the stuff was heading for
the dump in any case. Including the car.

Lot of work for a hoax tho, particularly with the car.

It's a lot of work for whatever reason its done for. Considering how
angry he was, its rather surprising what a really neat job
he made of most of it. I wouldn't mind betting the novelty
value of owning a half of a car, both of them, wouldn't attract
buyers willing to pay a lot more than the scrap value of the car.
Same with the other things.

We had one of the other common **** fights caught on
surveillance cameras when one woman chose to dump
most of his best stuff in Sydney Harbor and left the car
with the boot open, presumably hoping it would get stolen.

Clothes getting dumped out of windows, or into water is
probably happening every day of the week though.
Only it doesn't usually make it onto the national
news or Youtube as a result of being caught on CCTV

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"michael adams" wrote in message

Not hard to check if the individual has divorced.

It may not be hard to check whether a person with a particular
name has divorced. It would be very much harder, if not
impossible to verify if that was him, unless he held up visual
ID to the camera. He could have used the name of an
acquanitance or colleague who he knew had divorced

But if the individual ordered by the court to give half of
all his possessions to each party to the divorce and one
of them did cut them all in half, it is unlikely that the
court would not be told about that and that would
get into the papers where it would be easy to check.

Ok Google it then, and I'm happy to stand corrected. As it
is, I'm rapidly losing the will to live

The sort of thing a lot of people have dreamed of doing.

There's no real telling if all the stuff was heading for
the dump in any case. Including the car.

Lot of work for a hoax tho, particularly with the car.

It's a lot of work for whatever reason its done for.

So its less likely to have been done for a stunt.

Considering how angry he was, its rather surprising what a really neat job he made of
most of it.

Some do a decent job even when angry.

I wouldn't mind betting the novelty value of owning a half of a car, both of them,
wouldn't attract buyers willing to pay a lot more than the scrap value of the car.
Same with the other things.

Irrelevant to whether it’s a hoax or not.

Yes it is. With a hoax he gets to sell both halves
of everything. If true he gives the wife one of each.

We had one of the other common **** fights caught on
surveillance cameras when one woman chose to dump
most of his best stuff in Sydney Harbor and left the car
with the boot open, presumably hoping it would get stolen.

Clothes getting dumped out of windows, or into water is probably happening every day
of the week though.

Yes, because it’s a lot easier to do that and almost
everyone can do that. Not as many can cut a car in half.

And nobody will bid for wet, or slashed clothes on eBay.
So there's no point in hoaxing.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"michael adams" wrote in message

Not hard to check if the individual has divorced.

It may not be hard to check whether a person with a particular
name has divorced. It would be very much harder, if not
impossible to verify if that was him, unless he held up visual
ID to the camera. He could have used the name of an
acquanitance or colleague who he knew had divorced

But if the individual ordered by the court to give half of
all his possessions to each party to the divorce and one
of them did cut them all in half, it is unlikely that the
court would not be told about that and that would
get into the papers where it would be easy to check.

Ok Google it then, and I'm happy to stand corrected. As it is, I'm rapidly
losing the will to live

When you hang yourself, be sure to do a selfie
of that and make sure its auto posted on youtube.

[...]

There is actually when youtube pays you for views.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"michael adams" wrote in message

Not hard to check if the individual has divorced.

It may not be hard to check whether a person with a particular
name has divorced. It would be very much harder, if not
impossible to verify if that was him, unless he held up visual
ID to the camera. He could have used the name of an
acquanitance or colleague who he knew had divorced

But if the individual ordered by the court to give half of
all his possessions to each party to the divorce and one
of them did cut them all in half, it is unlikely that the
court would not be told about that and that would
get into the papers where it would be easy to check.

Ok Google it then, and I'm happy to stand corrected. As it is, I'm rapidly losing the
will to live

When you hang yourself, be sure to do a selfie
of that and make sure its auto posted on youtube.

I realise that people never like having their illusions
shattered, and that the possibility that that might
have been a hoax may not previously have occurred to you.

But that's a bit strong nevertheless.

And I notice you don't appear to have found this "readily
available evidence", so you claim, that it wasn't a hoax.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

[...]

The only thing you have ever shattered is the every
mirror you have ever looked into, ****wit child.

and that the possibility that that might have been a hoax may not
previously have occurred to you.

Just another of your pathetic little
drug crazed fantasys, ****wit child.

But that's a bit strong nevertheless.

That was a joke, ****wit child.

And I notice you don't appear to have found this "readily
available evidence", so you claim, that it wasn't a hoax.

Didn’t even bother to look, ****wit child.

I couldn’t care less if it’s a hoax or real.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 4:58:48 AM UTC+1, F Murtz wrote:
http://www.boredpanda.com/half-of-ev...divorce-laura/

Sounds like the Judgement of Solomon.

Robert

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

His second wife told me all the gory details of him kicking
her out and lied to me about her toyboy. She didn€št realise
that the toyboy had got me to get a high end smartphone
for her at the time she lied to me about him |-(

Liars

But it takes two to lie. One to lie and the other one to listen.
--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/06/2015 11:44, michael adams wrote:
"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message

[...]

It's a marketing stunt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-33224187
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 24/06/2015 17:39, Clive George wrote:

It's a marketing stunt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-33224187

I wondered whether it was a spoof when I first saw it. It was just too
good to be true.