Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What's the name for anti-climing fencing quadrants?

I'm looking for those 90 degree spiked fencing things that can be used
where a wall joins a building to prevent people climbing over at the
corner.

Google is failing me, so what are they called? I'd think something
like fencing quadrant spikes, but I'm not getting many hits.

I've seen them around, and the nice ones look quite decorative. But
the hits I'm getting are from sites with razor wire which will make my
place look like a WW2 PoW camp.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 06 Jun 2015 18:23:21 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Sat, 06 Jun 2015 17:13:13 +0100, Caecilius
wrote:

I'm looking for those 90 degree spiked fencing things that can be used
where a wall joins a building to prevent people climbing over at the
corner.

Google is failing me, so what are they called? I'd think something
like fencing quadrant spikes, but I'm not getting many hits.

I've seen them around, and the nice ones look quite decorative. But
the hits I'm getting are from sites with razor wire which will make my
place look like a WW2 PoW camp.

Fantails?

Thanks. That gives me a few more useful results.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I thought they were birds?
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
news
wrote:

I'm looking for those 90 degree spiked fencing things that can be used
where a wall joins a building to prevent people climbing over at the
corner.

Google is failing me, so what are they called? I'd think something
like fencing quadrant spikes, but I'm not getting many hits.

I've seen them around, and the nice ones look quite decorative. But
the hits I'm getting are from sites with razor wire which will make my
place look like a WW2 PoW camp.

Fantails?

--

Chris

Blade Has Begun Climing in Sunbeam Food Processor jim evans[_2_] Home Repair 17 March 25th 11 10:20 PM
General Health, Weight Loss, Anti Biotics, Anti fr5wp herpes. [email protected] Home Ownership 0 April 4th 08 04:21 PM
General Health, Weight Loss, Anti Biotics, Anti llns9 herpes. [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 April 3rd 08 05:58 PM
kitchen trims or quadrants jon UK diy 2 January 24th 07 06:16 PM
tile quadrants as bath seal nomit UK diy 2 July 17th 03 01:32 PM