DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Orangutan vs Adam's apprentices (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/380827-orangutan-vs-adams-apprentices.html)

Tim Watts[_3_] May 7th 15 11:28 AM

Orangutan vs Adam's apprentices

Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

nightjar May 7th 15 03:40 PM

On 07/05/2015 11:28, Tim Watts wrote:
Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

That's not Adam demonstrating the use of the saw? :-)

--
Colin Bignell

ARW May 7th 15 06:18 PM

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

I have worked with worse.

However one of them is now in trouble.

He blasted his horn and shouted a vulgar comment to an attractive young
blonde woman as he drove past her in one of our sign written vans. She noted
the company name on the van and phoned the MD to complain about him. She has
had dealings with the company befo-)

Her first words when the phone was answered were "Hi Dad".

--
Adam

Tim Watts[_3_] May 7th 15 06:29 PM

On 07/05/15 18:18, ARW wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

I have worked with worse.

However one of them is now in trouble.

He blasted his horn and shouted a vulgar comment to an attractive young
blonde woman as he drove past her in one of our sign written vans. She
noted the company name on the van and phoned the MD to complain about
him. She has had dealings with the company befo-)

Her first words when the phone was answered were "Hi Dad".

That has to be the definition of schadenfreude :)

[email protected] May 7th 15 07:20 PM

Orangutan vs Adam's apprentices

On Thu, 07 May 2015 18:29:58 +0100, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 07/05/15 18:18, ARW wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

I have worked with worse.

However one of them is now in trouble.

He blasted his horn and shouted a vulgar comment to an attractive young
blonde woman as he drove past her in one of our sign written vans. She
noted the company name on the van and phoned the MD to complain about
him. She has had dealings with the company befo-)

Her first words when the phone was answered were "Hi Dad".

That has to be the definition of schadenfreude :)

Sods law if she later decides she actually fancies him and they get
hitched, he could end up on the board and being Adams boss.

G.Harman

Adam Funk[_3_] May 8th 15 11:29 AM

On 2015-05-07, Tim Watts wrote:

Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

I haven't watched the video yet, but I imagine they would throw faeces
when he does the "insulation test on the apprentice" exercise.

Adam Funk[_3_] May 8th 15 11:30 AM

On 2015-05-07, ARW wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

I have worked with worse.

However one of them is now in trouble.

He blasted his horn and shouted a vulgar comment to an attractive young
blonde woman as he drove past her in one of our sign written vans. She noted
the company name on the van and phoned the MD to complain about him. She has
had dealings with the company befo-)

Her first words when the phone was answered were "Hi Dad".

Brilliant. It reminds me of the stunt where they get the
mothers/sisters/daughters of people who do that to come & tell them
off in front of their colleagues.