Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Colin Furze

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube? I enjoy seeing how he
builds most of his crazy machines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U76u...em-subs_digest

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze? :-)

Mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze? :-)

I don't.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 6 May 2015 16:53:35 +0100
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze? :-)

I don't.

So far, that's two for 'No', and zero for 'Yes'.

--
Davey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/05/2015 17:00, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 6 May 2015 16:53:35 +0100
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze? :-)

I don't.

So far, that's two for 'No', and zero for 'Yes'.

New category= Unknown entity.... 1
So that's:

No 2

Yes 0

Unknown entity 1
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Mr Pounder Esquire
writes

"Muddymike" wrote in message
news:baWdnTD31dU2v9fInZ2dnUVZ8oCdnZ2d@brightview. com...
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze? :-)

I don't.

Me neither
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Bod
writes
On 06/05/2015 17:00, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 6 May 2015 16:53:35 +0100
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze? :-)

I don't.

So far, that's two for 'No', and zero for 'Yes'.

New category= Unknown entity.... 1
So that's:

No 2

Yes 0

Unknown entity 1

Which is a sub-set of No is it not?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bod" wrote in message
On 06/05/2015 17:00, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 6 May 2015 16:53:35 +0100
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze? :-)

I don't.

So far, that's two for 'No', and zero for 'Yes'.

New category= Unknown entity.... 1
So that's:

No 2

Yes 0

Unknown entity 1

Muddymike is a bit of a prat.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/05/2015 17:26, bert wrote:
In article , Bod
writes
On 06/05/2015 17:00, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 6 May 2015 16:53:35 +0100
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze? :-)

I don't.

So far, that's two for 'No', and zero for 'Yes'.

New category= Unknown entity.... 1
So that's:

No 2

Yes 0

Unknown entity 1

Which is a sub-set of No is it not?

I'll give you that one :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bod" wrote in message
On 06/05/2015 17:00, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 6 May 2015 16:53:35 +0100
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze? :-)

I don't.

So far, that's two for 'No', and zero for 'Yes'.

New category= Unknown entity.... 1
So that's:

No 2

Yes 0

Unknown entity 1

Muddymike is a bit of a prat.

Now then! That's a little unkind. What of my contribution to this place
brings you to that opinion?

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...

"Bod" wrote in message
On 06/05/2015 17:00, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 6 May 2015 16:53:35 +0100
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze? :-)

I don't.

So far, that's two for 'No', and zero for 'Yes'.

New category= Unknown entity.... 1
So that's:

No 2

Yes 0

Unknown entity 1

Muddymike is a bit of a prat.

Now then! That's a little unkind. What of my contribution to this place
brings you to that opinion?

This thread that you started.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/05/2015 15:09, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

You are wrong - I have watched a good few of his videos.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube? I enjoy seeing how he
builds most of his crazy machines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U76u...em-subs_digest

Mike

Nope

--
Jim White
Wimbledon London England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Muddymike" wrote in message
news:1aadnZNIQtW91NfInZ2dnUVZ8ladnZ2d@brightview. com...

"Bod" wrote in message
On 06/05/2015 17:00, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 6 May 2015 16:53:35 +0100
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze? :-)

I don't.

So far, that's two for 'No', and zero for 'Yes'.

New category= Unknown entity.... 1
So that's:

No 2

Yes 0

Unknown entity 1

Muddymike is a bit of a prat.

Now then! That's a little unkind. What of my contribution to this place
brings you to that opinion?

This thread that you started.

So you have watched Colin Furze videos then :-)

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bod" wrote in message
On 06/05/2015 17:00, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 6 May 2015 16:53:35 +0100
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

Interesting reply. Are you sure no one else follows Colin Furze?
:-)

I don't.

So far, that's two for 'No', and zero for 'Yes'.

New category= Unknown entity.... 1
So that's:

No 2

Yes 0

Unknown entity 1

Muddymike is a bit of a prat.

Now then! That's a little unkind. What of my contribution to this place
brings you to that opinion?

This thread that you started.

So you have watched Colin Furze videos then :-)

Mike

I have VERY briefly looked at them.
I have better things to click on than this prat.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/05/15 15:09, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 6 May 2015 15:00:07 +0100
"Muddymike" wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube?

No.

He has 961,352 subscribers and 88,086,792 views so that's quite a few
people who do.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Someone" (dunno who - my Newsreader lost the thread) wrote:

Muddymike is a bit of a prat.

No he isn't - I have him down as a "stalwart" of this group (to use a
word I've used of another recently).

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Someone" (dunno who - my Newsreader lost the thread) wrote:

Muddymike is a bit of a prat.

No he isn't - I have him down as a "stalwart" of this group (to use a
word I've used of another recently).

John

Thank you John, that made me go all fuzzy...

Sorry was that a pratish reply?

Mike
Who actually doesn't give two hoots what others think of me, I'm too old for
all that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Does anyone else follow Colin Furze on Your tube? I enjoy seeing how he
builds most of his crazy machines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U76u...em-subs_digest

Mike

Never 'eard of him, but I sampled your link - obviously modelled on
'Scrapheap Challenge', and just as pointless.
--
Dave W