Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Some people here will want to decorate their walls with this

http://paintwithnigelfarage.com/

Tim W
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/05/2015 09:09, Tim w wrote:
http://paintwithnigelfarage.com/

Tim W

It looks as though UKIP will be looking for a new leader after tomorrow,
if Nigel keeps his promise to resign if he doesn't get in. The
predictions are that UKIP will get between zero and three seats, with
one being the highest probability (two in some polls).

http://www.electionforecast.co.uk/

Unfortunately for Nigel, according to Lord Ashcroft's poll of marginal
seats, South Thanet is not a high probability for a UKIP win.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar.me.uk" "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote
Tim w wrote

http://paintwithnigelfarage.com/

It looks as though UKIP will be looking for a new leader after tomorrow,
if Nigel keeps his promise to resign if he doesn't get in.

Going to be interesting to see if he's just another polly or not if he doesnt.

Salmond did have the balls tho.

The predictions are that UKIP will get between zero and three seats, with
one being the highest probability (two in some polls).

http://www.electionforecast.co.uk/

What's their record been like in previously elections ?

Unfortunately for Nigel, according to Lord Ashcroft's poll of marginal
seats, South Thanet is not a high probability for a UKIP win.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/05/2015 09:38, Rod Speed wrote:
Nightjar.me.uk" "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote

The predictions are that UKIP will get between zero and three seats,
with one being the highest probability (two in some polls).

http://www.electionforecast.co.uk/

What's their record been like in previously elections ?..

I'm not sure they have done previous elections. However, their figures
are supported by the other polls and they are the only people I've found
who give low and high range figures, as well as their prediction.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
On 06/05/2015 09:09, Tim w wrote:
http://paintwithnigelfarage.com/

Tim W

It looks as though UKIP will be looking for a new leader after tomorrow,
if Nigel keeps his promise to resign if he doesn't get in. The
predictions are that UKIP will get between zero and three seats, with
one being the highest probability (two in some polls).

http://www.electionforecast.co.uk/

Unfortunately for Nigel, according to Lord Ashcroft's poll of marginal
seats, South Thanet is not a high probability for a UKIP win.

I see the Torygraph crystal ball is functioning again!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/05/2015 09:45, Capitol wrote:
Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
On 06/05/2015 09:09, Tim w wrote:
http://paintwithnigelfarage.com/

Tim W

It looks as though UKIP will be looking for a new leader after tomorrow,
if Nigel keeps his promise to resign if he doesn't get in. The
predictions are that UKIP will get between zero and three seats, with
one being the highest probability (two in some polls).

http://www.electionforecast.co.uk/

Unfortunately for Nigel, according to Lord Ashcroft's poll of marginal
seats, South Thanet is not a high probability for a UKIP win.

I see the Torygraph crystal ball is functioning again!

I see you didn't actually bother to look at the link.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
On 06/05/2015 09:09, Tim w wrote:
http://paintwithnigelfarage.com/

Tim W

It looks as though UKIP will be looking for a new leader after tomorrow,
if Nigel keeps his promise to resign if he doesn't get in. The
predictions are that UKIP will get between zero and three seats, with
one being the highest probability (two in some polls).

http://www.electionforecast.co.uk/

Unfortunately for Nigel, according to Lord Ashcroft's poll of marginal
seats, South Thanet is not a high probability for a UKIP win.

I see the Torygraph crystal ball is functioning again!

I see you didn't actually bother to look at the link.

The word "model" associated with the university of East Anglia, makes
the result worthless. Crystal balls are just as good.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
On 06/05/2015 09:09, Tim w wrote:
http://paintwithnigelfarage.com/

Tim W

It looks as though UKIP will be looking for a new leader after
tomorrow,
if Nigel keeps his promise to resign if he doesn't get in. The
predictions are that UKIP will get between zero and three seats, with
one being the highest probability (two in some polls).

http://www.electionforecast.co.uk/

Unfortunately for Nigel, according to Lord Ashcroft's poll of marginal
seats, South Thanet is not a high probability for a UKIP win.

I see the Torygraph crystal ball is functioning again!

I see you didn't actually bother to look at the link.

The word "model" associated with the university of East Anglia,
makes the result worthless. Crystal balls are just as good.

All the polls are in general agreement. Clacton will probably remain
UKIP. Rochester and Strood is a possible gain. Thurrock and South Thanet
are possibles, but not probable and the likelihood of them getting both
is very low indeed.

--
Colin Bignell