Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Are the Frogs morePC thaan us?

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ainst-muslims/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/15 15:34, harryagain wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ainst-muslims/

Serious as this matter is, surely it is more suited to a political forum
and if that's you're particular interest why not sign up to one ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Andy Cap
writes
On 22/02/15 15:34, harryagain wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...igitte-bardot-

on-trial-again-for-blasphemy-against-muslims/

Serious as this matter is, surely it is more suited to a political forum
and if that's you're particular interest why not sign up to one ?

That may be a bit deep for the o/p, he has repeatedly demonstrated his
lack of consideration and respect for the group, and refuses to listen
to any requests to redirect his ramblings to a more appropriate forum.

I'm sure he views the inhabitants of the political forums as kooks (no
argument there) and so will not participate there, acting a bit like a
sex offender refusing to participate in group therapy with rapists and
child abusers on the basis that his sexual offences 'only' involved
sheep.

Little is likely to change unless he is forced to resume his medication.

--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"fred" wrote in message news
In article , Andy Cap
writes
On 22/02/15 15:34, harryagain wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...igitte-bardot-

on-trial-again-for-blasphemy-against-muslims/

Serious as this matter is, surely it is more suited to a political forum
and if that's you're particular interest why not sign up to one ?

I'm sure he views the inhabitants of the political forums as kooks (no
argument there) and so will not participate there, acting a bit like a sex
offender refusing to participate in group therapy with rapists and child
abusers on the basis that his sexual offences 'only' involved sheep.

You ****,
now i have to clean half eaten egg mayonnaise sandwich off my laptop

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Oh, who got out the wrong side today?

Meanwhile in other news, Over 10 million people did not knowingly insult the
Prophet today.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Andy Cap" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 22/02/15 15:34, harryagain wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ainst-muslims/

Serious as this matter is, surely it is more suited to a political forum
and if that's you're particular interest why not sign up to one ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/2015 19:15, Andy Cap wrote:
On 22/02/15 15:34, harryagain wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ainst-muslims/

Serious as this matter is, surely it is more suited to a political forum
and if that's you're particular interest why not sign up to one ?

Nothing new for Harry to post political or religious cr@p. Usually just
a link.

Probably has no friends to talk to so he posts in the hope of a friendly
response.

www.vulcantothesky.org - keep the last remaining Vulcan flying

Posted to uk.d-i-y

F wrote:

www.vulcantothesky.org - keep the last remaining Vulcan flying

Are Aston Martin going to be sponsors of XH558 this year?

http://www.astonmartin.com/en/live/news/2015/02/24/on-track-for-glory-aston-martin-vulcan-prepares-for-take-off
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/02/2015 05:59, Andy Burns wrote:
F wrote:

www.vulcantothesky.org - keep the last remaining Vulcan flying

Are Aston Martin going to be sponsors of XH558 this year?

http://www.astonmartin.com/en/live/news/2015/02/24/on-track-for-glory-aston-martin-vulcan-prepares-for-take-off

Doesn't look like it. I can't find them on any of their sponsorship
links from http://www.vulcantothesky.org/how-to...onsorship.html

The link with Vulcan and XH558 is that Aston Martin occupy part of what
was RAF Gaydon, one of the Cold War V-bomber airfields and XH558
displayed over Gaydon as part of its Cold War Tour last year. Take-off
and landing at Doncaster was jaw-dropping!

www.vulcantothesky.org - keep the last remaining Vulcan flying

Posted to uk.d-i-y

F wrote:

www.vulcantothesky.org - keep the last remaining Vulcan flying

Are Aston Martin going to be sponsors of XH558 this year?

http://www.astonmartin.com/en/live/news/2015/02/24/on-track-for-glory-aston-martin-vulcan-prepares-for-take-off

Doesn't look like it. I can't find them on any of their sponsorship
links from http://www.vulcantothesky.org/how-to...onsorship.html

The link with Vulcan and XH558 is that Aston Martin occupy part of what
was RAF Gaydon, one of the Cold War V-bomber airfields and XH558
displayed over Gaydon as part of its Cold War Tour last year. Take-off
and landing at Doncaster was jaw-dropping!

RAF Gaydon was the "operational conversion unit". Crews, who had learned
to fly on other aircraft, were instructed in the mysteries of jet bombers.
From school, not very far away, we had a day there in the mid 50s on a CCF
"field day". We went into a Vulcan flight simulator and were allowed in to
the cockpit of a Valliant.

--
From KT24 in Surrey

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/2015 15:34, harryagain wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ainst-muslims/

In case you hadn't noticed Harry, incitement to racial hatred is a crime
in the UK too.

--
Colin Bignell