Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default German loon tries to wreck his Bosch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146w-liz78I#t=135
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 12/02/2015 02:03, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146w-liz78I#t=135

Not German, surely?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/02/2015 11:46, GB wrote:
On 12/02/2015 02:03, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146w-liz78I#t=135

Not German, surely?

No (unless it is High German?) Don't think it is Dutch either. Or
Scandanavian. Baltic states? Flemish?

Didn't recognise the number plate. Not Swiss, so not Schwietzerdeutch.

Someone must know!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Wow :-) And only £204 from Amazon I see. Think I have to stick with
my old Makita, and my even older Aldi 18V :-[

Also --
newshound wrote:

Didn't recognise the number plate. Not Swiss, so not Schwietzerdeutch.
Someone must know!

He's speaking Norwegian or Danish ... and the car has DK on the plate (I
think).

John
Posted to uk.d-i-y

newshound wrote:

GB wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146w-liz78I#t=135

Not German, surely?

No (unless it is High German?) Don't think it is Dutch either. Or
Scandanavian. Baltic states? Flemish?

Didn't recognise the number plate. Not Swiss, so not Schwietzerdeutch.

The title of several of the other videos includes "Finnish" ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 12/02/2015 12:52, newshound wrote:
On 12/02/2015 11:46, GB wrote:
On 12/02/2015 02:03, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146w-liz78I#t=135

Not German, surely?

No (unless it is High German?) Don't think it is Dutch either. Or
Scandanavian. Baltic states? Flemish?

Definitely not High German. My guess was Danish, as there's a
Scandinavian lilt to the language.

Didn't recognise the number plate. Not Swiss, so not Schwietzerdeutch.

Someone must know!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/02/2015 11:46, GB wrote:
On 12/02/2015 02:03, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146w-liz78I#t=135

Not German, surely?

No (unless it is High German?) Don't think it is Dutch either. Or
Scandanavian. Baltic states? Flemish?

Didn't recognise the number plate. Not Swiss, so not Schwietzerdeutch.

Someone must know!

Thanks for the responses, consensus seems to be Danish then.

Never got into Borgen, but *loved* The Bridge. Guess I wasn't paying
enough attention to the accents.....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Feb 2015 08:44:50 +0000, newshound wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146w-liz78I#t=135

Not German, surely?

No (unless it is High German?) Don't think it is Dutch either. Or
Scandanavian. Baltic states? Flemish?

Didn't recognise the number plate. Not Swiss, so not Schwietzerdeutch.

Someone must know!

Thanks for the responses, consensus seems to be Danish then.

That's definitely Dansk.

Scandi spoken with a hot potato in the mouth.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/02/2015 09:06, Adrian wrote:
On Sat, 21 Feb 2015 08:44:50 +0000, newshound wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146w-liz78I#t=135

Not German, surely?

No (unless it is High German?) Don't think it is Dutch either. Or
Scandanavian. Baltic states? Flemish?

Didn't recognise the number plate. Not Swiss, so not Schwietzerdeutch.

Someone must know!

Thanks for the responses, consensus seems to be Danish then.

That's definitely Dansk.

Scandi spoken with a hot potato in the mouth.

Thanks. It had a hint of Dutch about it, makes sense really.

ISTR that the Dutch have more ways of cooking potatoes than the French
have cheeses.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/02/15 02:03, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=146w-liz78I#t=135

He's just copying this Festool one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bZ4yrpTcjw

German carbon burn on electricity generation rises, german electricitythe highest priced in Europe.. The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 1 April 16th 12 01:12 PM
loon carving J T Woodworking 0 October 27th 06 03:23 PM
loon carving acr Woodworking 2 October 27th 06 02:28 AM
loon carving acr Woodturning 2 October 27th 06 02:28 AM
The wreck-less (was: The Soft Wreck ?) Philip Lewis Woodworking 0 September 14th 04 01:38 PM