Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT A bit of culture

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...&%3bshowinfo=0

X rated.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 8 Feb 2015 17:47:05 -0000, "harryagain"
wrote:

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...&%3bshowinfo=0

X rated.

Very entertaining, but it's the wrong tune!

It can only be "Wheels Cha Cha" by Joe Loss & His Orchestra.

If you don't know why, it must be that you are too young ;-)

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...&%3bshowinfo=0

X rated.

Very entertaining, but it's the wrong tune!

It can only be "Wheels Cha Cha" by Joe Loss & His Orchestra.

If you don't know why, it must be that you are too young ;-)

Please explain, how old must you be? I am in my late 70s and have not
idea what you are talking about. :-(
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...&%3bshowinfo=0

X rated.

Very entertaining, but it's the wrong tune!

It can only be "Wheels Cha Cha" by Joe Loss & His Orchestra.

If you don't know why, it must be that you are too young ;-)

Please explain, how old must you be? I am in my late 70s and have not
idea what you are talking about. :-(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgYYEGcySHg

Chris
--