Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Intel graphics drivers for linux

On Fri, 06 Feb 2015 11:10:54 +0000, Tim Watts
wrote:

(Heads up, not a question)

This:

https://01.org/linuxgraphics/

I've just ripped this out of my Xubuntu 14.04 laptop and it seems to
have been causing all manner of problems.

I've cut the xposts as the other groups are far too erudite for me.

Using mint17 when I play my xp vm I get a warning that the host
doesn't support 3d. I take it this is because my zoostation 15
graphics drivers aren't compatible with Linux. Is there anything I
should do to correct this?

AJH