Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Third world Space Programme?

Absolutely Brilliant this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_y...layer_embedded

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/01/2015 18:43, harryagain wrote:
Absolutely Brilliant this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_y...layer_embedded

Were you considerate? Did you: "think twice before sharing."?

What does it mean that: "This video is unlisted."?

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 04 Jan 2015 18:58:10 +0000
polygonum wrote:

On 04/01/2015 18:43, harryagain wrote:
Absolutely Brilliant this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_y...layer_embedded

Were you considerate? Did you: "think twice before sharing."?

What does it mean that: "This video is unlisted."?

No idea. If you Search for it, it appears.

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

/What does it mean that: "This video is unlisted."? /q

Eh? Worked fine here, problem must be at your end....

Jim K

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/01/2015 19:29, harryagain wrote:
"polygonum" wrote in message
On 04/01/2015 18:43, harryagain wrote:
Absolutely Brilliant this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_y...layer_embedded

Were you considerate? Did you: "think twice before sharing."?

What does it mean that: "This video is unlisted."?

No idea.

Sorry - no idea if you were considerate? Or no idea if you thunk twice?

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 4 Jan 2015 19:29:43 -0000, "harryagain"
wrote:

"polygonum" wrote in message
On 04/01/2015 18:43, harryagain wrote:
Absolutely Brilliant this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_y...layer_embedded

Were you considerate? Did you: "think twice before sharing."?

What does it mean that: "This video is unlisted."?

No idea.

It means the uploader has marked the video as private. All that means
is its omitted from search results in searches on the Youtube site.
Once the secret URL is "out there" there is no reason why Google etc
won't index it.

They probebly prefer you to watch it embedded into a page like this
http://www.shockmansion.com/2014/12/...-into-the-sky/

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"polygonum" wrote in message
On 04/01/2015 18:43, harryagain wrote:
Absolutely Brilliant this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_y...layer_embedded

Were you considerate? Did you: "think twice before sharing."?

What does it mean that: "This video is unlisted."?

No idea.

Sorry - no idea if you were considerate? Or no idea if you thunk twice?

Don’t think twice, it’s all right.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 04 Jan 2015 18:43:15 +0000, harryagain wrote:

Absolutely Brilliant this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_y...layer_embedded

I thought it was a lot of fun,,

Thanks for posting..

///

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , says...

On Sun, 04 Jan 2015 18:43:15 +0000, harryagain wrote:

Absolutely Brilliant this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_y...layer_embedded

I thought it was a lot of fun,,

Thanks for posting..

///

+1

I was fascinated by the noise!

If I hadn't been able to see what was causing it I would have been wondering
which steam locomotive it was!

--

Terry

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Maybe its infected with something nasty? I never click newsgroup links.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"JimK" wrote in message
/What does it mean that: "This video is unlisted."? /q

Eh? Worked fine here, problem must be at your end....

Jim K

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Maybe its infected with something nasty? I never click newsgroup links.
Brian

It's a video of a giant rotating firework.
Ignited by bunch of Thais(?) who flees as the contraption spews out smoke
and dust engulfing them.
Spoked disk device (looks homemade) that has rockets attached and climbs
several thousand feet into the sky slowly rotating.
Lots of smoke and noise. Leaves a spiral smoke trail.
Parachutes back to earth when rockets fizzle out.

(Wild Applause)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Graham.
writes
wrote:

"polygonum" wrote in message
On 04/01/2015 18:43, harryagain wrote:
Absolutely Brilliant this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_y...layer_embedded

Were you considerate? Did you: "think twice before sharing."?

What does it mean that: "This video is unlisted."?

No idea.

It means the uploader has marked the video as private.

No, 'Private' is a separate setting, where it is only viewable by you
and other people you specifically allow.

All that means
is its omitted from search results in searches on the Youtube site.

But yes this is correct for unlisted, it also doesn't appear in other
places, around the site. Unlike public video's, so it's a sort of
halfway house.

--
Chris French

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/01/2015 20:09, Chris French wrote:
In message , Graham.
writes
wrote:

"polygonum" wrote in message
On 04/01/2015 18:43, harryagain wrote:
Absolutely Brilliant this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_y...layer_embedded

Were you considerate? Did you: "think twice before sharing."?

What does it mean that: "This video is unlisted."?

No ideah.

It means the uploader has marked the video as private.

No, 'Private' is a separate setting, where it is only viewable by you
and other people you specifically allow.

All that means
is its omitted from search results in searches on the Youtube site.

But yes this is correct for unlisted, it also doesn't appear in other
places, around the site. Unlike public video's, so it's a sort of
halfway house.

I am still somewhat unclear as to why we are implored to be considerate
and think twice. Not that harry was nor did.

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"polygonum" wrote in message
On 04/01/2015 18:43, harryagain wrote:
Absolutely Brilliant this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_y...layer_embedded

Were you considerate? Did you: "think twice before sharing."?

What does it mean that: "This video is unlisted."?

No ideah.

It means the uploader has marked the video as private.

No, 'Private' is a separate setting, where it is only viewable by you
and other people you specifically allow.

All that means
is its omitted from search results in searches on the Youtube site.

But yes this is correct for unlisted, it also doesn't appear in other
places, around the site. Unlike public video's, so it's a sort of
halfway house.

I am still somewhat unclear as to why we are implored to be considerate
and think twice. Not that harry was nor did.

If they don't want it to be seen, they shouldn't put it on the internet.
Simples.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
"polygonum" wrote in message
[...]

I've no idea why anything in that video would need to remain on the quiet

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message ,
writes
wrote:
"polygonum" wrote in message
[...]

The bit about sharing is just a standard bit put on there by You tube
because the video is unlisted. I have a feeling unlisted might be the
default setting when you upload

AFAICS unlisted is just an easier way of sharing the videos without it
popping up on public searches, on the recommended bit etc. and without
having to share specifically with people (who must IIRC now have a
Google Account). It doesn't mean you want it to remain on the quite as
such, yoiu just might prefer it not to pop up all over the place.
--
Chris French

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harryagain wrote:

Absolutely Brilliant this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_y...layer_embedded

The odd one goes astray

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e4_1421199532

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 5 Jan 2015 09:32:19 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Maybe its infected with something nasty? I never click newsgroup links.
Brian

Especially not harryagain's, which never have anything to do with diy.
--
Dave W

Craftsman Attempts World Record - World's Largest Puzzle.jpg Casper Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 March 23rd 13 04:37 PM
OT The men who made us fat (BBC programme) ARWadsworth UK diy 22 June 24th 12 03:16 PM
WORLD TOURSIM WORLD TRAVEL WORLD PACKAGE TAJMAHAL TEMPLE Home Repair 0 April 7th 08 04:33 PM
radio programme gentlegreen UK diy 0 May 11th 06 03:45 PM
TV programme looking for your story. [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 16th 05 12:02 PM