Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Need advice as to how to tactfully tell neighbours to shove off

"cd" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 25 Dec 2014 23:38:46 +0000, Mr Pounder wrote:

"cd" wrote in message
Hi guys,

I'm slightly Aspergerish and have lived alone in various places over
the last 25 years in the UK and abroad quite happily with no adverse
interactions with dozens of different neighbours at xmas time - until
today that is.

****ing hell! You lot that replied to a very obvious wind up are thick.

You worthless piece of ****. I'm seeking help here and you post this;

Try saying