Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Safety camera partnership

Excuse if I don't know what I'm talking about, but to be honest I
don't..

Bradford, a building which I was responsible for a tenants floor of,
had a ground floor occupied by some sort of speed partnership outfit.

Vans fitted with speed cameras, marked up police, but orange flashers
on top and driven by not the police. You would often see them parked up
by the road side around Bradford, doing their thing.

Anyone tell me what outfit they were please?

Google and Wikipedia seems not very helpful on this...

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

need forklift training partnership in dallas, tx .....intrested???? momo A Metalworking 1 August 18th 14 10:47 PM
Worldwide Partnership Alam Home Repair 0 December 23rd 06 06:35 AM
Partnership Opportunity [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 11th 05 05:30 PM
Partnership Opportunity [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 11th 05 05:29 PM
Need furniture crafstman to relocate to Bakersfield for partnership [email protected] Woodworking 5 October 24th 04 04:17 PM