Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Perceptive Fittings

I would like to invite you all to our new store and website based in Nottingham.

http://perceptivefittings.co.uk

Thanks for looking
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in news:572f703c-e776-4e59-
:

http://perceptivefittings.co.uk

Although some might frown on the advertising - it is a very relevant and
useful site.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
I would like to invite you all to our new store and website based in Nottingham.

http://perceptivefittings.co.uk

Thanks for looking

One of the very few spammings that have not got up my nose (don't know why)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/11/2014 03:18, F Murtz wrote:
One of the very few spammings that have not got up my nose (don't know why)

It's an honest advert.

Andy

IBC fittings mogga UK diy 12 September 19th 12 01:50 PM
need fittings, help! erik litchy[_2_] Metalworking 4 August 19th 09 02:45 PM
Brass Compression Fittings,Fittings for Pex-Al-Pex good price valvetom Home Repair 1 November 27th 06 06:20 PM
PEX fittings [email protected] Home Repair 12 April 26th 06 10:30 PM
BSP Fittings ?? Jim UK diy 6 January 24th 06 05:42 PM