Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CPC deliveries

Over last couple of months, I've seen a notable change in the delivery
times for CPC orders. Used to be that ordering up to around 5-6pm, the
order was about 95% likely to turn up next working day, without selecting
any of the special delivery methods. This has now crept up to around 3
working days (which also means it more likely to hit a weekend and add
another 2 days).

Placed an order at 10:30am yesterday and thought I'd better select the
"Express Courier - usually next working day" option, and it hasn't been
dispatched yet.

Anyone else seeing similar issues?
Yes, I could select even more guaranteed delivery options, but then
that's impacting the overall value of the goods.

--
Andrew Gabriel