Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Looking for this cable in white

I bought a 3mtr long cable , which I thought? would be ok, but now I
have been told that it isn't, and need a longer ,6m, cable in white, if
it exists.

Twin RCA Phono Stereo cable 6mtr with red and white connectors.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/10/2014 16:21, Bob H wrote:
I bought a 3mtr long cable , which I thought? would be ok, but now I
have been told that it isn't, and need a longer ,6m, cable in white, if
it exists.

Twin RCA Phono Stereo cable 6mtr with red and white connectors.

I found this but looks a bit cheap:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stereo-RCA...item4d1936eb29
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/10/2014 16:31, Bob H wrote:
On 15/10/2014 16:21, Bob H wrote:
I bought a 3mtr long cable , which I thought? would be ok, but now I
have been told that it isn't, and need a longer ,6m, cable in white, if
it exists.

Twin RCA Phono Stereo cable 6mtr with red and white connectors.

I found this but looks a bit cheap:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stereo-RCA...item4d1936eb29

Can't speak for that one specifically but I have had no problem using
similar cheap ebay cables for video (rear view camera in 3.5 ton van).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/10/2014 16:43, newshound wrote:
On 15/10/2014 16:31, Bob H wrote:
On 15/10/2014 16:21, Bob H wrote:
I bought a 3mtr long cable , which I thought? would be ok, but now I
have been told that it isn't, and need a longer ,6m, cable in white, if
it exists.

Twin RCA Phono Stereo cable 6mtr with red and white connectors.

I found this but looks a bit cheap:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stereo-RCA...item4d1936eb29

Can't speak for that one specifically but I have had no problem using
similar cheap ebay cables for video (rear view camera in 3.5 ton van).

Yes, I went and bought it now.
Just had to tell the other half its not available in white.!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:25:17 +0100, Bob H wrote:

Just had to tell the other half its not available in white.!

Do you like living dangerously? Or doesn't the other half know how to
use google? B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob H wrote
Bob H wrote

I bought a 3mtr long cable , which I thought? would be ok, but now I have
been told that it isn't, and need a longer ,6m, cable in white, if it
exists.

Twin RCA Phono Stereo cable 6mtr with red and white connectors.

I found this but looks a bit cheap:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stereo-RCA...item4d1936eb29

It will likely be fine, those aren't exactly rocket science.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob H wrote:
I bought a 3mtr long cable , which I thought? would be ok, but now I
have been told that it isn't, and need a longer ,6m, cable in white, if
it exists.

Twin RCA Phono Stereo cable 6mtr with red and white connectors.

Have you searched eBay?

If all else fails you might buy another and join them.

--
Mike Barnes
Cheshire, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bob H wrote:
I bought a 3mtr long cable , which I thought? would be ok, but now I
have been told that it isn't, and need a longer ,6m, cable in white, if
it exists.

Twin RCA Phono Stereo cable 6mtr with red and white connectors.

Might be easier to buy white single audio co-ax and make them?

--
*I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it..

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Bob H wrote:
I bought a 3mtr long cable , which I thought? would be ok, but now I
have been told that it isn't, and need a longer ,6m, cable in white, if
it exists.

Twin RCA Phono Stereo cable 6mtr with red and white connectors.

Might be easier to buy white single audio co-ax and make them?

Easier to buy something likely off ebay and likely cheaper too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob H wrote:
I bought a 3mtr long cable , which I thought? would be ok, but now I
have been told that it isn't, and need a longer ,6m, cable in white,
if it exists.

Twin RCA Phono Stereo cable 6mtr with red and white connectors.

Might be easier to buy white single audio co-ax and make them?

Easier to buy something likely off ebay and likely cheaper too.

Definitely for someone like you who wouldn't know how to make such a lead.

--
*Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Bob H wrote

I bought a 3mtr long cable , which I thought?
would be ok, but now I have been told that it isn't,
and need a longer ,6m, cable in white, if it exists.

Twin RCA Phono Stereo cable 6mtr with red and white connectors.

Might be easier to buy white single audio co-ax and make them?

Easier to buy something likely off ebay and likely cheaper too.

Definitely for someone like you who
wouldn't know how to make such a lead.

You're face down in the mud, as always.

I have in fact made plenty of those in the past.

I'm not stupid enough to do that anymore when the
parts cost more than complete cables from china do now.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Bob H wrote

I bought a 3mtr long cable , which I thought?
would be ok, but now I have been told that it isn't,
and need a longer ,6m, cable in white, if it exists.

Twin RCA Phono Stereo cable 6mtr with red and white connectors.

Might be easier to buy white single audio co-ax and make them?

Easier to buy something likely off ebay and likely cheaper too.

Definitely for someone like you who
wouldn't know how to make such a lead.

You're face down in the mud, as always.

I have in fact made plenty of those in the past.

I'm not stupid enough to do that anymore when the
parts cost more than complete cables from china do now.

All that says is you're a cheapskate. Making your own cables ensures they
are exactly the right lenght. But it's no surprise such things don't
matter to you.

--
*I brake for no apparent reason.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/10/2014 16:21, Bob H wrote:
I bought a 3mtr long cable , which I thought? would be ok, but now I
have been told that it isn't, and need a longer ,6m, cable in white, if
it exists.

Twin RCA Phono Stereo cable 6mtr with red and white connectors.

5m?

http://cpc.farnell.com/pro-signal/ps...06?Ntt=AV17406

--
Cheers,