Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Buying a TV. Help required!

I am in the market for a new TV.

I have a mains socket and an aerial socket installed in the wall at the
proposed height of the TV. The idea being to have no wires showing.

Now the bit I don't know is regarding a future sound system. Ideally I
would like the TV to communicate with the speakers without wires, ie., no
wires between TV and speakers.
Speakers///sound bar will sit on a cupboard below and powered from a normal
level socket.

Getting to the point, is this do-able?
If so, what function would I need to look for in a TV to facilitate this?

mark

trv`s required dbroms UK diy 0 November 7th 05 09:28 PM
House buying 101 -- simple house-buying terms defined Ablang Home Ownership 0 June 11th 05 03:14 AM
Dry Lining and required gap Stephen Jones UK diy 17 March 1st 05 03:05 AM
Potterton PCB required Hugo Nebula UK diy 3 December 28th 04 06:33 PM
FHA required repairs Susanna Home Ownership 4 October 20th 04 05:28 PM