Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plastic hinge caps for Swedoor internal door

My house, built approx 2000, has Swedoor internal doors fitted with
snap-in hinges & plastic retaining caps. See attached photos. My labrador
puppy has made her mark by chewing (& destroying) one of the plastic caps
on the kitchen door.

I'm not having any success finding a replacement yet. I've contacted
various door suppliers & Swedoor distributors but so far without success.
I'd prefer to avoid having to fit a complete new door!

Does anyone know of a supplier that sells these plastic caps?

Cheers,
Mike