Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Identify saw file blades name / supplier?

I'm looking for a supplier of these saw file blades. They are 200mm
long, round cross section just over 1mm thick.

What are they called? I use them for metalwork.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps9d7ec669.jpg

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/a...psc581cd70.jpg

Thanks

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

They are called abra files.

Richard
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/04/14 12:35, Tricky Dicky wrote:

Thanks

They are called abra files.

Or tension files, but they are called 'extinct' it seems. The company
has shut up :-(

I can get tungsten carbide rodsaw blades (type used to saw ceramic
tiles) but the end fixings are sometimes what I want to pass through the
workpiece, and are sometimes inconveniently large for that.

Another item to the eBay want list.

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tricky Dicky wrote:
They are called abra files.

Richard

Unless the teeth face the other way, then they're cadabra files.

Bill