Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Glue that will work in/on wet concrete or mortar

Dear All,
I want to glue down some old tessellated tiles on a concrete or mortar substrate. It is and will be wet or pretty damp and it is not practical to dry it out. I seem to remember that Sikadur cured in the wet but could be wrong. Does anyone know of any glues/resins that work in a wet environment? I seem to recall some mortars require water to set and have adhesive properties.
Chris