Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Various

Notice board - will be with us in 2 weeks. Can you think about what
will be on it? once this is sorted I intend to liase with Shiela Dyer
as I respect her sense of design and layout. If she agrees I will take
the info to her.

Sunday - are you using a ppt presentation - If you are can I send you
the Advent Liturgy ppt to put at the beginning to save swapping computers?

Christmas Services - I would like to be able to add the other services
for December to the poster in the 'window'. Do you have the electronic
version of the original? It is only B&W so I can produce an A3 copy at
church.

Malcolm
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/11/2013 16:12, Malcolm wrote:
Notice board - will be with us in 2 weeks. Can you think about what
will be on it? once this is sorted I intend to liase with Shiela Dyer
as I respect her sense of design and layout. If she agrees I will take
the info to her.

Sunday - are you using a ppt presentation - If you are can I send you
the Advent Liturgy ppt to put at the beginning to save swapping computers?

Christmas Services - I would like to be able to add the other services
for December to the poster in the 'window'. Do you have the electronic
version of the original? It is only B&W so I can produce an A3 copy at
church.

Malcolm

Please ignore - fibger trouble

Malcolm
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Malcolm wrote:
Notice board - will be with us in 2 weeks. Can you think about what will
be on it? once this is sorted I intend to liase with Shiela Dyer as I
respect her sense of design and layout. If she agrees I will take the info to her.

Sunday - are you using a ppt presentation - If you are can I send you the
Advent Liturgy ppt to put at the beginning to save swapping computers?

Christmas Services - I would like to be able to add the other services
for December to the poster in the 'window'. Do you have the electronic
version of the original? It is only B&W so I can produce an A3 copy at church.

Malcolm

As embarrassing cock-ups go, this one is decidedly tame. ;-)

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 4:25:22 PM UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
HUH?

Brian

It's what happens when you use a program like Outlook Express (which I actually like) and the post to Usenet and send email buttons are right next to each other.

Not that I've ever posted to Usenet when I was sending an email or more often vice versa.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Road_Hog wrote:
It's what happens when you use a program like Outlook Express (which I
actually like) and the post to Usenet and send email buttons are right
next to each other.

How does it know which newsgroup to send it to? (I've never used it)

--
*Too many clicks spoil the browse *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 16:12:52 +0000, Malcolm wrote:

Christmas Services - I would like to be able to add the other services
for December to the poster in the 'window'. Do you have the electronic
version of the original? It is only B&W so I can produce an A3 copy at
church.

Just the one? If there's more than a few, you might want to get a printer
to quote...

Oh, wait, wrong thread.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Normally what happens to me is that I try to be clever and do both things at
the same time, not knowing that the reply address is munged and then i get a
load of messages for days telling me they could not deliver the email.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Road_Hog" wrote in message
On Thursday, November 28, 2013 4:25:22 PM UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
HUH?

Brian

It's what happens when you use a program like Outlook Express (which I
actually like) and the post to Usenet and send email buttons are right
next to each other.

Not that I've ever posted to Usenet when I was sending an email or more
often vice versa.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Notice board - will be with us in 2 weeks.

Jolly good, barry on.