Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV choice

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Anyone bought a new TV recently? Want one at least 45" with enough inputs.
Haven't kept up with the market so could do with some guidance. I already
have a Humax HD PVR which does I-player, etc. so that's not essential.

--
*Young at heart -- slightly older in other places

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Watch the wattage, they vary hugely, plasma is highest I think.
Biggest user of electricity in my house is the TV.
Bought the wrong one (Plasma) :-(

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:22:44 -0000, harryagain wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Anyone bought a new TV recently? Want one at least 45" with enough inputs.
Haven't kept up with the market so could do with some guidance. I already
have a Humax HD PVR which does I-player, etc. so that's not essential.

--
*Young at heart -- slightly older in other places

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Watch the wattage, they vary hugely, plasma is highest I think.
Biggest user of electricity in my house is the TV.
Bought the wrong one (Plasma) :-(

Put a transparent solar panel in front of it and claim the FIT.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away