Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The most beautiful sound in the world

Hello
youtube
The most beautiful sound in the world, Abdullah Kamel SURAH Mary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HZ_HqSsxm4

More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCaXbHFZExc

http://www.islamway.com/newenglish/b...article&id=399
Posted to uk.d-i-y

marzouk Salem wrote:
Hello
youtube
The most beautiful sound in the world,

Is when your drains are blocked and backed up with sewage and you're
rodding them like billyo and suddenly you hear that marvellous slurping
slooshing sucking gurgle that tells you that things are flowing again.

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"marzouk Salem" wrote in message
Hello
youtube
The most beautiful sound in the world, Abdullah Kamel SURAH Mary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HZ_HqSsxm4

For me it is now rain water exiting the bottom of the gutter downpipe,
instead of pouring all over the edges like it was last month. How does that
much soil get into the top bends of a gutter downpipe?

More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCaXbHFZExc

http://www.islamway.com/newenglish/b...article&id=399

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/10/13 10:45, Max Quad wrote:
"marzouk Salem" wrote in message
Hello
youtube
The most beautiful sound in the world, Abdullah Kamel SURAH Mary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HZ_HqSsxm4

For me it is now rain water exiting the bottom of the gutter downpipe,
instead of pouring all over the edges like it was last month. How does that
much soil get into the top bends of a gutter downpipe?

decaying organic material amd mud carried by birds for nesting, and any
airborne particulates that raindrops find handy to condense upon.

More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCaXbHFZExc

http://www.islamway.com/newenglish/b...article&id=399

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/10/13 10:45, Max Quad wrote:
"marzouk Salem" wrote in message
Hello
youtube
The most beautiful sound in the world, Abdullah Kamel SURAH Mary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HZ_HqSsxm4

For me it is now rain water exiting the bottom of the gutter downpipe,
instead of pouring all over the edges like it was last month. How does
that
much soil get into the top bends of a gutter downpipe?

decaying organic material amd mud carried by birds for nesting, and any
airborne particulates that raindrops find handy to condense upon.

Thanks, I imagined something like that, since there are no trees overhanging
it. There seemed to be a lot of moss in the gutters, which I expect just
falls off the tiles every now and then. But what I think caused the stuff to
get stuck up there in the first place (instead of just falling down) was a
longish screw that the fitters had used to attach the pipe to a clamp. Up to
now, it seems happy enough without it, but it might also be slipping down
gradually. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCaXbHFZExc

http://www.islamway.com/newenglish/b...article&id=399

--
Ineptocracy

lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members
of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded
with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a
diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Max Quad scribbled...

decaying organic material amd mud carried by birds for nesting, and any
airborne particulates that raindrops find handy to condense upon.

Thanks, I imagined something like that, since there are no trees overhanging
it. There seemed to be a lot of moss in the gutters, which I expect just
falls off the tiles every now and then. But what I think caused the stuff to
get stuck up there in the first place (instead of just falling down) was a
longish screw that the fitters had used to attach the pipe to a clamp. Up to
now, it seems happy enough without it, but it might also be slipping down
gradually. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

The moss will have some animal life living in it. Birds pull up the
moss to look for a meal. Crows/rooks will throw the moss off the roof.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, October 1, 2013 10:10:32 AM UTC+1, marzouk Salem wrote:
Hello youtube The most beautiful sound in the world, Abdullah Kamel SURAH Mary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HZ_HqSsxm4 More https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCaXbHFZExc http://www.islamway.com/newenglish/b...article&id=399

The most beautiful sound is the silence on weekend mornings when your alarm clock doesn't go off. Either that or the BEEP when a supermarket self-scanner finally yields to a particularly difficult barcode.

Peter Ustinov once said that the most beautiful sound was "The grandchildren are here!", followed some time later by "The grandchildren are leaving!"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/10/2013 10:10, marzouk Salem wrote:
Hello
youtube
The most beautiful sound in the world, Abdullah Kamel SURAH Mary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HZ_HqSsxm4

More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCaXbHFZExc

http://www.islamway.com/newenglish/b...article&id=399

When the oil boiler lights again after some problem.

--
Michael Chare

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 1 Oct 2013 02:10:32 -0700 (PDT), marzouk Salem
wrote:

The most beautiful sound in the world,

Is a Merlin engine at full bore as it passes over you.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dare one ask in which direction....?

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim K wrote:
Dare one ask in which direction....?

Nowadays, it's most likely to be going from left to right or right to
left, what with air display rules being what they are.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/10/2013 01:47, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
Is a Merlin engine at full bore as it passes over you.

+1.

Why is it Griffon doesn't sound as good?

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"marzouk Salem" wrote in message
Hello
youtube
The most beautiful sound in the world, Abdullah Kamel SURAH Mary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HZ_HqSsxm4

More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCaXbHFZExc

http://www.islamway.com/newenglish/b...article&id=399

Sounds like someone is strangling a cat.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Here is the news.

There has been a coordinated simultaneous nuclear strike on all centres of
religion throughout the world. Billions of religious ****wits are dead.

The powers that be have declared this to be a stunning success with every
objective achieved. Never before have we seen such effective use of ethnic
cleansing.

There is no more religion. There will be no more wars. There will be no more
praying to some pretend person such as a 7th century kiddie fiddler, no more
coverups at the vatican, just lots of dust clearance, no more suicide bombers,
no more Arab Israeli conflict, no more Songs of Praise, no disturbed sleep on a
Sunday morning as the bells have been silenced, no more my pretend person is
better than your pretend person.

This has also been an instant solution to the problems of overpopulation,
malnutrition, mass migration, immigration. The sanctimonious ****wit Bono will
have nothing to preach about and has announced he can now start filling in his
tax form. The Daily Mail has ceased publication with immediate effect.

The rest of this news bulletin and every news bulletin in the future will be
filled with stories about cute fluffy kittens

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 02 Oct 2013 10:36:06 +0100, The Other Mike wrote:

Here is the news.

The rest of this news bulletin and every news bulletin in the future
will be filled with stories about cute fluffy kittens

Excellent stuff!
lol

We can dream...