Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cables in new wall

Hi,

I'm building a small double-skin wall outside in my garden to act as a fence. It is between the side-gate and the corner of my house, and approximately 1m long.
I'm nowhere near from finishing the wall (it is like 3 feet tall atm), and I just realized it'd be nice to be able to provide some lights and possible an electric doorbell (gate bell in this case). For these, however, I need cables leading that way. What is the most recommended and accepted way of leading the cables in the wall? Using a conduit? I'd like to make it nice and clean, so cable ties are a no-no :-)

Every idea appreciated!

Kind regards,
Attila.