Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT One for the teachers - and for GB

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/e...-yorkshire/4od

Next episode on Thursday 9pm.

At 6 minutes in a teacher dishes out a bollocking. A student answers back
for being caught smoking at 7 minutes!.

And THAT is what I have to put up with at work (not the smoking bits as we
allow smoking).

Now GB, I can assure you I expect the same standards from my apprentices as
the headmaster expects from his pupils. I also say please and thankyou to
the apprentices as often as the headmaster says to his pupils. I promise you
that I do not spend all day shouting at them.

--
Adam

Mobile phones and teachers ARW UK diy 8 September 6th 12 10:26 AM
Metalwork teachers, who taught you? ARWadsworth UK diy 0 September 17th 06 07:50 PM
Teachers, Instructors and Messiahs charlie b Woodworking 8 October 4th 05 11:33 AM
Any high school electronics teachers out there? gman Electronics 0 August 20th 05 07:48 AM
Question fow wood shop teachers Silvan Woodworking 31 December 16th 04 11:51 AM