Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Woman has baby. World holds its breath!

I mean really, I am very pro the monarchy.

But really, honestly, its not that big a deal. Women talking about
babies, bonding, breast feeding and belly sag.

Please. I'm trying to eat lunch.

Nice guns tho.

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher scribbled...

I mean really, I am very pro the monarchy.

But really, honestly, its not that big a deal. Women talking about
babies, bonding, breast feeding and belly sag.

Please. I'm trying to eat lunch.

Nice guns tho.

The media (Daily Heil etc) are making a fuss, the rest of us couldn't
give a ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday 23 July 2013 14:44 The Natural Philosopher wrote in uk.d-i-y:

I mean really, I am very pro the monarchy.

But really, honestly, its not that big a deal. Women talking about
babies, bonding, breast feeding and belly sag.

Please. I'm trying to eat lunch.

Nice guns tho.

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/sites/...rivate_eye.png

and

(Henry VIII style

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-10555...lebrate-peasa-
YhDa.jpeg

(Brian: punchlines is at the bototm of this message so as not to spoil the
joke)

1st pictu Private Eye cover, containing all white blank page with the
words:

"Woman has baby!"

and in tiny print as a footnote:

"Inside: Some other stuff"

2nd Pictu

Massive poster of Prince William, emblazened with the huge caption:

"My Penis Works"

"Celebrate, Peasants"

Reading this on the web? See:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Artic" wrote in message
The Natural Philosopher scribbled...

I mean really, I am very pro the monarchy.

But really, honestly, its not that big a deal. Women talking about
babies, bonding, breast feeding and belly sag.

Please. I'm trying to eat lunch.

Nice guns tho.

The media (Daily Heil etc)

to be fair, even better respected organs are making a stupid fuss

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
I mean, its all a bit silly. I have thus far avoided it.

The coverage I've heard today took over an hour, but could have been
summed up thusly without losing any useful details:-

Late last night and from 05:00 "Kate (Add optional identification info
to taste) is about to sprog."

18:00 "It's a boy, and it's bloomin' heavy."

I'd not have minded being the only photographer round by the back door
last night, though. I'll bet he can now retire.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Tim Watts
escribió:

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-10555...lebrate-peasa-
YhDa.jpeg

Damn, beat me to it. Was going to post a link to that too :-)

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:55:03 +0100, Artic wrote:

The Natural Philosopher scribbled...

I mean really, I am very pro the monarchy.

But really, honestly, its not that big a deal. Women talking about
babies, bonding, breast feeding and belly sag.

Please. I'm trying to eat lunch.

Nice guns tho.

The media (Daily Heil etc) are making a fuss, the rest of us couldn't
give a ****.

+1

Any why did the BBC cancel a sheduled programme and replace it with a
hour long news prog, with absolutely no useful content?
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"jake" wrote in message
news
The BBC is not
worth the TAX - so I'm scrapping them. I hope my contribution to
their pile overblown over paid ****e makes a difference. ps (I was
told a newreader gets circ £80,000 pa!)

Here's where your TV licence money goes...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/06..._dmi_warnings/

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...in-three-years

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...h-machine.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...500-staff.html