Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping TNP:re Gridwatch

The pop-up balloons are handy, thanks for adding them. Font is a bit on
the small side though

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:31:32 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

The pop-up balloons are handy, thanks for adding them. Font is a bit on
the small side though

Nice decriptions of the sources. Might be worth a bit of
clarification of the unmetered wind being about 50% of metered wind,
it currently doesn't explicitly say that.

Font size is fine here but I have a minimum font size set... Trouble
is it doesn't fit in the fixed size pop-up balloons. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:05:12 +0100, Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:31:32 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

The pop-up balloons are handy, thanks for adding them. Font is a bit
on the small side though

Nice decriptions of the sources. Might be worth a bit of clarification
of the unmetered wind being about 50% of metered wind,
it currently doesn't explicitly say that.

Font size is fine here but I have a minimum font size set... Trouble is
it doesn't fit in the fixed size pop-up balloons. B-)

And the obligatory typo which I noticed last week: "Coal is the largest
contibutor..."

But very useful...thanks, TNP.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/07/2013 10:05, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:31:32 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

The pop-up balloons are handy, thanks for adding them. Font is a bit on
the small side though

Nice decriptions of the sources. Might be worth a bit of
clarification of the unmetered wind being about 50% of metered wind,
it currently doesn't explicitly say that.

Font size is fine here but I have a minimum font size set... Trouble
is it doesn't fit in the fixed size pop-up balloons. B-)

In FF 22.0 on Win 8 pro x64, on default zoom, the text in the Wind popup
gets truncated at the bottom (just before the word "fluctuations").
However zooming in or out gets it to fit.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/07/13 12:34, Bob Eager wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:05:12 +0100, Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:31:32 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

The pop-up balloons are handy, thanks for adding them. Font is a bit
on the small side though

Nice decriptions of the sources. Might be worth a bit of clarification
of the unmetered wind being about 50% of metered wind,
it currently doesn't explicitly say that.

Font size is fine here but I have a minimum font size set... Trouble is
it doesn't fit in the fixed size pop-up balloons. B-)

And the obligatory typo which I noticed last week: "Coal is the largest
contibutor..."

Ah. Fixed!
But very useful...thanks, TNP.

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

[OT] PING TNP - Gridwatch vs XML URL from BMReports Tim Watts[_2_] UK diy 9 March 1st 13 06:35 PM
Ping TNP: Gridwatch b0rked? Mike Tomlinson UK diy 4 January 15th 13 09:46 AM
More gridwatch Brian Gaff UK diy 0 November 28th 12 10:30 PM
Ping TNP re gridwatch Mike Tomlinson UK diy 246 December 13th 11 12:37 AM