Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT; Proud Dad!!

The beautiful & talented girl in this film is my eldest daughter!

I'm a very proud Daddy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUMeL...wkB oPjiwLFf_
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jb Jb is offline

I think you may want to revisit the link!

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
The beautiful & talented girl in this film is my eldest daughter!

I'm a very proud Daddy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUMeL...wkB oPjiwLFf_

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

The female ambulance person on the left, I'm guessing?

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2013 18:30, John Williamson wrote:
Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

The female ambulance person on the left, I'm guessing?

Correct!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2013 18:16, Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

Why?

Because nobody knew what the **** you were on about.

"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2013 18:16, Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

Why?

Because nobody knew what the **** you were on about.

Which bit of "beautiful & talented girl" confised you?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2013 18:16, Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

Why?

Because nobody knew what the **** you were on about.

Which bit of "beautiful & talented girl" confised you?

I'd go for "&".

--
Rod

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2013 18:16, Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

Why?

Because nobody knew what the **** you were on about.

Which bit of "beautiful & talented girl" confised you?

Your lack of pointing her out.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2013 18:16, Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

Why?

Because nobody knew what the **** you were on about.

He often mentions that his daughter works for the local emergency

services. It's not the most flattering of views, though.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2013 18:16, Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!
Why?

Because nobody knew what the **** you were on about.

He often mentions that his daughter works for the local emergency

services. It's not the most flattering of views, though.

Granted, but she is on a film advert!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2013 18:16, Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!
Why?

Because nobody knew what the **** you were on about.
He often mentions that his daughter works for the local emergency

services. It's not the most flattering of views, though.

I have never seen him mention this.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2013 18:16, Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

Why?

Because nobody knew what the **** you were on about.

Everyone knows TMH's daughter is a paramedic - where have you been :-

Reading this on the web? See:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2013 18:16, Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

Why?

Because nobody knew what the **** you were on about.

Everyone knows TMH's daughter is a paramedic - where have you been :-

Here & probably longer than you.

Reading this on the web? See:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/07/2013 18:16, Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

Why?

Because nobody knew what the **** you were on about.

That's normal for him anyway - so nothing new there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvJj9Ce15c

Be proud Dave, of both yourself and your daughter.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 6 Jul 2013 22:19:44 +0100, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvJj9Ce15c

Be proud Dave, of both yourself and your daughter.

--
Adam

+1

+2, but maybe next time she should get to use the angle-grinder?

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvJj9Ce15c

Be proud Dave, of both yourself and your daughter.

Good morning ARW.

I agree with being "proud" of a highly trained and qualified daughter - but
what the hell as dad done for daughter to be proud of him?

Now dad being "proud" of himself - how the hell can such an untrained,
unqualified prat be that?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Unbeliever" wrote in message
ARW wrote:
Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvJj9Ce15c

Be proud Dave, of both yourself and your daughter.

Good morning ARW.

I agree with being "proud" of a highly trained and qualified daughter -
but what the hell as dad done for daughter to be proud of him?

Now dad being "proud" of himself - how the hell can such an untrained,
unqualified prat be that?

Smarts a bit, does it?
LOL
We all know who the prat is, sonny jim.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 07 Jul 2013 00:38:31 +0100, Unbeliever wrote:

ARW wrote:
Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvJj9Ce15c

Be proud Dave, of both yourself and your daughter.

Good morning ARW.

I agree with being "proud" of a highly trained and qualified daughter -
but what the hell as dad done for daughter to be proud of him?

Now dad being "proud" of himself - how the hell can such an untrained,
unqualified prat be that?

Your jealousy knows no bounds.

Again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/07/2013 00:38, Unbeliever wrote:
ARW wrote:
Jb wrote:
I think you may want to revisit the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvJj9Ce15c

Be proud Dave, of both yourself and your daughter.

Good morning ARW.

I agree with being "proud" of a highly trained and qualified daughter - but
what the hell as dad done for daughter to be proud of him?

Achieved far, far more than you could ever dream of.

Now dad being "proud" of himself - how the hell can such an untrained,
unqualified prat be that?

See above. It must be horrible being eaten up by jealousy like you are.
I suppose being one of life's failures can do that to you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, July 6, 2013 6:06:57 PM UTC+1, The Medway Handyman wrote:
The beautiful & talented girl in this film is my eldest daughter!
I'm a very proud Daddy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUMeL...wkB oPjiwLFf_

More in the 'behind the scenes' linked video?

Owain

TOT; Proud Dad! Mark UK diy 0 December 1st 09 10:42 PM
TOT; Proud Dad! Joseph Craine UK diy 4 December 1st 09 10:09 PM
TOT; Proud Dad! Tim W[_2_] UK diy 1 December 1st 09 08:23 PM
TOT; Proud Dad! [email protected] UK diy 0 December 1st 09 08:23 PM
TOT; Proud Dad! Lino expert UK diy 0 December 1st 09 07:51 PM