Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Found this as the best deal on oil & stain

After asking some Q's here and elsewhere ... decision was to use Decking
oil .......... and manufacturer was to be Liberon.

I spent some time Goggling & called local trade outlets ... found one
company beat all others, and included free delivery ...

Rest Express
Unit 1 Springfield Farm
Perrott's Brook, Cirencester
Gloucestershire, GL7 7DT
T: 01285 831668, F: 01285 831697, E:

http://www.restexpress.co.uk/acatalog/

I have no connection with this company just want to publicise how good
they were to deal with.

For me I was buying Liberon multiple 5L tins of Liberon of Decking Oil
... at £24.50 per 5L they beat all other suppliers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 18 June 2013 11:29:45 UTC+1, Rick Hughes wrote:

.. at £24.50 per 5L they beat all other suppliers.

Indeed. They beat John Penny's price by 4p! See http://jpennyltd.co.uk/shopping/pgm-...?id=13&ms=1544

I have no connection with either company, but have found John Penny to be very efficient when buying Liberon decking oil on the couple of occasions that I have done so.

It's good to have a back-up supplier, anyway - thanks for posting.

David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2013 08:48, David wrote:
On Tuesday, 18 June 2013 11:29:45 UTC+1, Rick Hughes wrote:

.. at £24.50 per 5L they beat all other suppliers.

Indeed. They beat John Penny's price by 4p! See http://jpennyltd.co.uk/shopping/pgm-...?id=13&ms=1544

I have no connection with either company, but have found John Penny to be very efficient when buying Liberon decking oil on the couple of occasions that I have done so.

It's good to have a back-up supplier, anyway - thanks for posting.

David

Didn't know of John Penny ... but I compared to Tool Station, Jewson,
etc., and most other places were £4-5 per 5L more expensive or charged
for delivery.