Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Uh Oh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-22600294

DIY 'possible cause' of explosion

Hide your tools...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/05/2013 21:13, WeeBob wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-22600294

DIY 'possible cause' of explosion

Hide your tools...

Cue the sounds of the backs of hands being slapped to foreheads while
gasps of "Oh dear, the government must *dooooo* something"....

we all know where that leads.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/05/2013 21:13, WeeBob wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-22600294

DIY 'possible cause' of explosion

Hide your tools...

Other reports suggest he was 'replacing radiators'. Explosive stuff, water.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:57:54 AM UTC+1, Jon Connell wrote:
On 20/05/2013 21:13, WeeBob wrote:

Other reports suggest he was 'replacing radiators'. Explosive stuff, water.

Yes, it must be banned immediately.

http://www.waterheaterblast.com/waterheaterblast.wmv

(posted for & on behalf of Drivel)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jon Connell" wrote in message
On 20/05/2013 21:13, WeeBob wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-22600294

DIY 'possible cause' of explosion

Hide your tools...

Other reports suggest he was 'replacing radiators'. Explosive stuff,
water.

Extremely dangerous stuff. I don't know if you've seen this before?
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/05/2013 13:08, Dis Manibus wrote:
"Jon Connell" wrote in message
On 20/05/2013 21:13, WeeBob wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-22600294

DIY 'possible cause' of explosion

Hide your tools...

Other reports suggest he was 'replacing radiators'. Explosive stuff,
water.

Extremely dangerous stuff. I don't know if you've seen this before?
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

I did rather enjoy...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rgm9g
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"WeeBob" wrote in message
On 21/05/2013 13:08, Dis Manibus wrote:
"Jon Connell" wrote in message
On 20/05/2013 21:13, WeeBob wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-22600294

DIY 'possible cause' of explosion

Hide your tools...

Other reports suggest he was 'replacing radiators'. Explosive stuff,
water.

Extremely dangerous stuff. I don't know if you've seen this before?
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

I did rather enjoy...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rgm9g

Just downloaded it, thanks. Don't know if anyone here has read Cat's Cradle,
but it's even possible to write good Sci Fi about water.