Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Is this for real?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22057246

Not the bit where she admits getting ****ed, taking illegal substances and
getting laid (any teen who does not do that is odd) but the bit where she
gets paid £15k for the job.

As for the racist and anti gay comments - anyone know what they were?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22057246

Not the bit where she admits getting ****ed, taking illegal substances and
getting laid (any teen who does not do that is odd) but the bit where she
gets paid £15k for the job.

As for the racist and anti gay comments - anyone know what they were?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ter-rants.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22057246

Not the bit where she admits getting ****ed, taking illegal
substances and getting laid (any teen who does not do that is odd)
but the bit where she gets paid £15k for the job.

As for the racist and anti gay comments - anyone know what they
were?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ter-rants.html

Ta.

BTW the only thing I find offensive is the job that she has. A made up job
for doing sweet **** all.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

She boasted on ****ter about her sex life. Have you seen her? Who the
**** in their right mind would shag that fat bint?

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22057246

Not the bit where she admits getting ****ed, taking illegal
substances and getting laid (any teen who does not do that is odd)

Which in itself is a sad comment on the ****-poor state of society
today and our meek acceptance of it.

You can accept what you want.

I do not see why any teenager should be stopped from having the same (or
more) fun than I had when I was a teenager.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/04/2013 17:50, ARW wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22057246

Not the bit where she admits getting ****ed, taking illegal substances and
getting laid (any teen who does not do that is odd) but the bit where she
gets paid £15k for the job.

As for the racist and anti gay comments - anyone know what they were?

Just heard Radio 4 news - wherein she was blubbering incoherently into a
microphone. Have to wonder what she is going to achieve if she falls
apart to that extent?

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , ARW
adamwadsworth@blueyond er.co.uk escribió:

BTW the only thing I find offensive is the job that she has. A made
up job for doing sweet **** all.

She boasted on ****ter about her sex life. Have you seen her? Who
the **** in their right mind would shag that fat bint?

Well if her maths teacher turns her down there is still a good chance that
the geography teacher will not.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
polygonum wrote:
On 07/04/2013 17:50, ARW wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22057246

Not the bit where she admits getting ****ed, taking illegal
substances and getting laid (any teen who does not do that is odd)
but the bit where she gets paid £15k for the job.

As for the racist and anti gay comments - anyone know what they
were?

Just heard Radio 4 news - wherein she was blubbering incoherently
into a microphone. Have to wonder what she is going to achieve if she
falls apart to that extent?

£15k a year?

Pfffffffft, 'aint worth getting in bed for

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/04/13 18:37, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

BTW the only thing I find offensive is the job that she has. A made up job
for doing sweet **** all.

She boasted on ****ter about her sex life. Have you seen her? Who the
**** in their right mind would shag that fat bint?

Even in my most randy and desperate youth..no..not that.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 07/04/13 18:37, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , ARW
adamwadsworth@blueyond er.co.uk escribió:

BTW the only thing I find offensive is the job that she has. A
made up job for doing sweet **** all.

She boasted on ****ter about her sex life. Have you seen her? Who
the **** in their right mind would shag that fat bint?

Even in my most randy and desperate youth..no..not that.

And now that you are older and desperate?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

bm wrote:
"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artículo , ARW
adamwadsworth@blueyond er.co.uk escribió:

BTW the only thing I find offensive is the job that she has. A
made up job for doing sweet **** all.

She boasted on ****ter about her sex life. Have you seen her? Who
the **** in their right mind would shag that fat bint?

Errrr, Adam?

Beer goggles allow most women to get a shag.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/04/13 19:03, ARW wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 07/04/13 18:37, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , ARW
adamwadsworth@blueyond er.co.uk escribió:

BTW the only thing I find offensive is the job that she has. A
made up job for doing sweet **** all.
She boasted on ****ter about her sex life. Have you seen her? Who
the **** in their right mind would shag that fat bint?

Even in my most randy and desperate youth..no..not that.

And now that you are older and desperate?

Now I am older the desperation has completely vanished mate.

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Last night I was as well behaved as a tom cat with three ********.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday 07 April 2013 21:33 Owain wrote in uk.d-i-y:

On Apr 7, 7:50 pm, "ARW" wrote:
Last night I was as well behaved as a tom cat with three ********.

Sprayed up the walls and then made a pest of yourself at the
fishmonger's?

I have not seen a fishmongers (outside fo a supermarket) for about 20 years
now...

Reading this on the web? See:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/04/13 21:33, Owain wrote:
On Apr 7, 7:50 pm, "ARW" wrote:
Last night I was as well behaved as a tom cat with three ********.

Sprayed up the walls and then made a pest of yourself at the
fishmonger's?

Owaiin

I knew this raving bitch queen once. He had a nice place so a few of us
would go visiting..

A friend had brought his girlfriend round. He was very sniffy. Didn't
like women, didn't like her. Thought sex with women was 'simply too naff
for words, darling'.

The cat jumped on her lap.."Oh look, at least the cat likes you, Karen"..

A VERY loud sniff.

"Probably the smell of *fish*".

Ooh get you...

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/04/13 23:01, tony sayer wrote:
In article , Tim
Streater scribeth thus
In article ,
"ARW" wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22057246
Not the bit where she admits getting ****ed, taking illegal substances and
getting laid (any teen who does not do that is odd)

Which in itself is a sad comment on the ****-poor state of society today
and our meek acceptance of it.

Umm ... wasn't that wot us 60 odd year olds were doing in the summer of
lurve, around 1967-9 AD IIRC?...

indeed. But we accepted that standing as police commissioner would not
have been a compatible option

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
polygonum wrote:
On 07/04/2013 17:50, ARW wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22057246

Not the bit where she admits getting ****ed, taking illegal substances
and getting laid (any teen who does not do that is odd) but the bit
where she gets paid £15k for the job.

As for the racist and anti gay comments - anyone know what they were?

Just heard Radio 4 news - wherein she was blubbering incoherently into a
microphone. Have to wonder what she is going to achieve if she falls
apart to that extent?

Why is it everyone seems to cry on TV etc these days? What happened to the
British stiff upper lip? ;-)

--
*To err is human. To forgive is against company policy.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
polygonum wrote:
On 07/04/2013 17:50, ARW wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22057246

Not the bit where she admits getting ****ed, taking illegal substances
and getting laid (any teen who does not do that is odd) but the bit
where she gets paid £15k for the job.

As for the racist and anti gay comments - anyone know what they were?

Just heard Radio 4 news - wherein she was blubbering incoherently into a
microphone. Have to wonder what she is going to achieve if she falls
apart to that extent?

Why is it everyone seems to cry on TV etc these days? What happened to the
British stiff upper lip? ;-)

The ruling class has replaced the upper crust with the soggy bottoms.

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Actually a day or so earlier she seemed to have a very wicked sense of
humour and as we all know that seems not to be allowed in this day and age
if you have aspirations for being in power etc.
You choose someone who can communicate with younger people and then
castigate them when they talk the talk.
What a load of hypocrites.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"ARW" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22057246

Not the bit where she admits getting ****ed, taking illegal substances and
getting laid (any teen who does not do that is odd) but the bit where she
gets paid £15k for the job.

As for the racist and anti gay comments - anyone know what they were?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rown-I-ashamed...

Ta.

BTW the only thing I find offensive is the job that she has. A made up job
for doing sweet **** all.

--
Adam

Quite right.
And every/anyone was seventeen once and so could do the job.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday 08 April 2013 07:31 Brian Gaff wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Actually a day or so earlier she seemed to have a very wicked sense of
humour and as we all know that seems not to be allowed in this day and age
if you have aspirations for being in power etc.
You choose someone who can communicate with younger people and then
castigate them when they talk the talk.
What a load of hypocrites.

Brian

I agree.

Let's see:

She refered to "pikeys" having stolen the "metal" which caused her train to
be cancelled. Yes - and?

She likes shirts decorated with cannabis leaves. Woopy do... Should be
legalised anyway.

She likes shagging. Apparantly several billion other people do too.

She praised her brother for thumping the biy who attacked his "tiny little
friend". Good.

And she uses the term "fag" or "faggot" as an insult and a term for gay.

The last one is not very PC these days but I see nothing up with any of the
rest.

If the police want someone who "is typical yoof" they seem to have the right
person. If they wanted someone who's going to crawl up the arse of the
middle managament and be so PC everyone would puke, they did not.

Whilst I'm not entire sure what the point of her post is, I would have
trusted her more (before she capitulated into tears of regret) than most of
the rest of the farmyard (oops, not very PC).

Reading this on the web? See:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
Actually a day or so earlier she seemed to have a very wicked sense of
humour and as we all know that seems not to be allowed in this day and
age if you have aspirations for being in power etc. You choose someone
who can communicate with younger people and then castigate them when
they talk the talk.
What a load of hypocrites.

She admitted to drug taking, drinking and having sex - all while under age.
Homophobic comments and used language which had to be blanked out on TV.

Will obviously fit in well in police circles.

--
*Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman wrote:
She admitted to drug taking, drinking and having sex - all while under age.

She was drinking under the age of five? Or do you mean purchasing
alcohol underage?

JGH

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/04/2013 11:40, jgharston wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:
She admitted to drug taking, drinking and having sex - all while under age.

She was drinking under the age of five? Or do you mean purchasing
alcohol underage?

There's an age limit for sex too. 16 IIRC.

Andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
jgharston wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:
She admitted to drug taking, drinking and having sex - all while under
age.

She was drinking under the age of five? Or do you mean purchasing
alcohol underage?

If she was getting drunk at home, it's even more of a problem.

--
*"I am " is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

er.co.uk escribió:

BTW the only thing I find offensive is the job that she has. A made up job

for doing sweet **** all.

She boasted on ****ter about her sex life. Have you seen her? Who the

**** in their right mind would shag that fat bint?

Isn't that the reason(1) men drink more nowadays....

[1] making sure you're not in your right mind hence binge drinking.

--

(\_/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 08:00:54 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

**** in their right mind would shag that fat bint?

Isn't that the reason(1) men drink more nowadays....

[1] making sure you're not in your right mind hence binge drinking.

Minge drinking?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 00:06:28 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Why is it everyone seems to cry on TV etc these days? What happened to the
British stiff upper lip? ;-)

There's a generation of whingers and ****ers waiting in the wings.
None of them know how things work, what to do when they don't, or have
the slightest clue how a society or civilisation coheres.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 14:28:17 GMT, Jethro_uk
wrote:

As for the racist and anti gay comments - anyone know what they were?

She has resigned.

Hounded out by the scum. I hope they're proud of themselves.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/04/2013 17:11, Tim Streater wrote:

wrote:

As for the racist and anti gay comments - anyone know what they were?

She has resigned.

Hounded out by the scum. I hope they're proud of themselves.

It's not her fault, particularly, but ...

1) This non-job should never have been created

2) If you're gonna do it, let's appoint someone with brain cells rather
than not

3) So much for Ann Barnes judgement - elected with lib-dem help and
appointed her two lib-dem campaign managers as "advisors" - and her
attempts to arse-creep "yoof" by this appointment

4) So much for the advisors' ability to advise

So much for people called Paris.

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/04/13 17:49, polygonum wrote:
So much for people called Paris.

+1

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher writes:

On 09/04/13 17:49, polygonum wrote:
So much for people called Paris.

+1

+2

Might have kept the job if she'd been called Maidstone.

Alex

--
Swish - Easy SFTP for Windows Explorer (http://www.swish-sftp.org)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 23:14:24 +0100, Alexander Lamaison wrote:

The Natural Philosopher writes:

On 09/04/13 17:49, polygonum wrote:
So much for people called Paris.

+1

+2

Might have kept the job if she'd been called Maidstone.

Better still....Chatham.