Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Not noted for its rightist leanings...

....so this made me chuckle...sign of the times.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/e...-2013012657478

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 26 Jan 2013 10:39:48 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

...so this made me chuckle...sign of the times.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/e...rbines-attack-

school-2013012657478

I like the pop up for the cookie policy :-)

--
Pan in Vista on second Vista PC.