Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Pasties - OK, I'll be the one to say it...

TELL US HOW MUCH THE F*?%ING PASTIE COST!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:39:28 -0000, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

TELL US HOW MUCH THE F*?%ING PASTIE COST!

Give a man a chance, Adams normal posting pattern is loosely "after work"
for a few hours from about 1700-1800.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:39:28 -0000, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

TELL US HOW MUCH THE F*?%ING PASTIE COST!

Give a man a chance, Adams normal posting pattern is loosely "after
work" for a few hours from about 1700-1800.

I have got in from work and I have replied to the thread.

A bit late home today as the lad in the office messed up. I phoned him for
the address of Edmundsons Electrical in Leeds. I have no idea what he
googled but I ended up driving around looking for a fictional PO Box address
in Garforth. He never mentioned the PO Box bit at the top of the address
when passing on the details:-(

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:39:28 -0000, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

TELL US HOW MUCH THE F*?%ING PASTIE COST!

Give a man a chance, Adams normal posting pattern is loosely "after
work" for a few hours from about 1700-1800.

I have got in from work and I have replied to the thread.

Much appreciated!

A bit late home today as the lad in the office messed up. I phoned him for
the address of Edmundsons Electrical in Leeds. I have no idea what he
googled but I ended up driving around looking for a fictional PO Box
address in Garforth. He never mentioned the PO Box bit at the top of the
address when passing on the details:-(

Clever lad, had a couple of hours doss at your expense