Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Proper trick or treat

Well a trick for the kids and a treat for the adults

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOlpd...eature=related

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 6, 6:13*pm, "ARW" wrote:
Well a trick for the kids and a treat for the adults

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOlpd...eature=related

--
Adam

I can see now where this idea of the American brat comes from.
All true apparently!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
On Nov 6, 6:13 pm, "ARW" wrote:
Well a trick for the kids and a treat for the adults

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOlpd...eature=related

--
Adam

I can see now where this idea of the American brat comes from.
All true apparently!

I detest Americans.
No more of this **** Adam.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:

I detest Americans.

You can't say that, it's racist! By the way did you notice that the
child who immediately turned to violence was a negro?

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Bill Wright
writes
Mr Pounder wrote:

I detest Americans.

You can't say that, it's racist!

Hardly

How can you call septics a race?

They are a bunch of mongrels just like the english

BTW, he detests antipodeans too

as do we all ...

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 6, 10:46*pm, geoff wrote:
In message , Bill Wright
writes

Mr Pounder wrote:

I detest Americans.

You can't say that, it's racist!

Hardly

How can you call septics a race?

They are a bunch of mongrels just like the english

True. Heed the words of Bill Murray from 'Stripes':

"We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means?
Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent
country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog.
We're mutts!"

--
Halmyre